Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Draw manipulation with negative players

Draw manipulation with negative players

Hi. Just one question. If I put 9 players with 160% and 5 with -80%. This negative players will count as 1% or they will count with the negative values in the 14 rule? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daleprani View Post
    Hi. Just one question. If I put 9 players with 160% and 5 with -80%. This negative players will count as 1% or they will count with the negative values in the 14 rule? Thanks
    They count with negative value, usually 2-3 negative players is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    They count with negative value, usually 2-3 negative players is enough.
    Are you one hundred percent sure with regards to this? I doubt they would count as below 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Are you one hundred percent sure with regards to this? I doubt they would count as below 1%.
    I can give no guarantee but what I said is based on my testings and experience.

Mate, what’s your real opinion on this? Would probably confuse new players
    Draw manipulation with negative players-c8db3107-def3-4747-94d1-30b7749d32e3.jpg

They are 1% players Sillybq. We are mentioning the players below 1% in this case. You have probably overread the other posts.

They are 1% players Sillybq. We are mentioning the players below 1% in this case. You have probably overread the other posts.
    You might be right. I had a tougher draw this season and suspected this might be the case. Will add more 1 percent players going forward

What we are debating here is whether the players that are visually 1% but lower than 1% in terms of their actual quality, in other words, their quality are negative will be counted as negative or 1% or not.

Yeah I got that and the negative always counted for me. But based on my draw this season, it would be accurate only if the draw took my players at 1 percent. As we can't really conclude anything. I can either risk it next season and face the same kind of draw or adjust my team structure to adapt to the updates

Draw manipulation with negative players-b9f0c64a-04a3-4b8d-8ede-5887ac116048.jpg

Draw manipulation with negative players-7189cfdb-80f6-4034-ab92-b5955ff61406.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast