Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2022 - Coming on the 11th of October!

Addicted
    What's wrong with playstyles? This game needed this for ages like orders section improvement which could be refreshed too

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomes182002 View Post
    What is the minimum iOS version required?I use an ipad 2 with 9.3.5 ios
    Hey @Gomes182002,

You can find more info about supported OS versions here.

Those requirements will stay as they are for the upcoming release, which means that devices with operating system lower than iOS 11 won't be able to update but will be able to continue playing on their current versions until further notice. For full compatibility and better, up-to-date experience it's always recommended to play on the latest version though. In case of any requirements changes for some later updates, a timely announcement will be shared. Hope this helps!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    I really desire to ask a serious question, judging from the motivation of your guys which is cribbing from the Konami, why do you guys still don’t implement an hall of fame, composed only visiually and includes only the stat of the players that are granted to be in that hall of fame?

I am literally seeking for a serious answer.
    Speaking of statistics improvements, I’ve asked a couple of times to see
    1) Historical CL and SL stats of the players showing up together, not just whichever one we’re competing in this season. That is, the Stats tab when we click on a player should have 4 columns: League, CL, SL, Cup
    2) All time assist numbers, just like goals. For this, only change to be made on the players’ Stat tab is to have the Club Goals row become Club Goals/Assists. Just like we have current seasons Goals/Assists for GK position.

They are already keeping these stats in the background so it shouldn’t be hard to implement.
    Der_Ryan_M and jarharnamme like this.

Rookie
    stop pushing yourself dev, you know this game need some fix here and there, and now new playstyle ? individual playstyle ?you guys just pushing yourself waaay tooo far (its individual playstyle right ? because we already have team playstyle/manager playstyle) individual playstyle? too good to be true... stop it, just fix your game first

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Speaking of statistics improvements, I’ve asked a couple of times to see
    1) Historical CL and SL stats of the players showing up together, not just whichever one we’re competing in this season. That is, the Stats tab when we click on a player should have 4 columns: League, CL, SL, Cup
    2) All time assist numbers, just like goals. For this, only change to be made on the players’ Stat tab is to have the Club Goals row become Club Goals/Assists. Just like we have current seasons Goals/Assists for GK position.

They are already keeping these stats in the background so it shouldn’t be hard to implement.
    It’s a very mammoth feature you are bringing up. I threw an idea which would be a much more practical implementation. Just a small scaled list, including the data of the player shown in the player details page and the time period they played. And that’s all, that Hall of Fame would not be used for any other purposes like in the PES CM.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 10-08-2021 at 08:48 PM.

Famous
    Whhat is the playstyle???

We have already right?? Attacking defending, normal...

And the Arrows on the players????

Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    I really desire to ask a serious question, judging from the motivation of your guys which is cribbing from the Konami, why do you guys still don’t implement an hall of fame, composed only visiually and includes only the stat of the players that are granted to be in that hall of fame?

I am literally seeking for a serious answer.
    Sent from my TECNO LD7 using Tapatalk

Devs with just 2-3 improvements could increase nordeus costumers by 20-30%, but no...
    I just want to tell them that WE WON'T QUIT we love this game!

There is no info on what's new.
    What a joke, probably hardly any improvement.
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    why on the 2nd day of the season not the first???

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast