Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: That´s the wrong way, Nordeus

Rookie

Angry That´s the wrong way, Nordeus

Emblematic of how much is actually wrong. It is unbelievable how active players who invest money are fooled. The only manager game worldwide that I know where doing little brings a lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails That´s the wrong way, Nordeus-nord2.jpg   That´s the wrong way, Nordeus-nord1.jpg  

I’ve seen and experienced worse. The ball is round and every opponent has a chance. Preparation, a well trained team and support increase your chances but ultimately it might not be enough as my “wise” AM always says.
    PaulG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I’ve seen and experienced worse. The ball is round and every opponent has a chance. Preparation, a well trained team and support increase your chances but ultimately it might not be enough as my “wise” AM always says.
    Lol His opponent is even inactive. You need to manipulate the draws guys as I have always been stressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Lol His opponent is even inactive. You need to manipulate the draws guys as I have always been stressing.
    I manipulate and I don't win everything. Still lose some and all are inactive opponents. To make matters worse, I have favorite status so big quality difference. But I ain't the only one, many upsets last season among my friends. Many finishing 2nd in league or CL. It's as if they ran a script
    jarharnamme likes this.

Sell all of the defense of your squad, replace them with newer scouts for about 200 tokens.

Examine my squad shared in another post.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post

Manipulation would be one way. Apparently I have to go there too.

The ball is round and every opponent has a chance

Sure. But it's still a game and from my point of view something like that shouldn't happen in a game. The support page actually says everything. Like I said: doing little brings a lot. In my opinion thats not okay sorry.

Rookie
    I was able to turn the first leg and got one round further. Very nice, of course I'm happy about that. That’s the reward for the effort.

The game engine will decide the winner from around 15 minutes into the game, maybe earlier. There is often little you can do to change the variables but it is possible. Often, against a stronger team you are better off not watching your game. Or watch from a 2nd account.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    The game engine will decide the winner from around 15 minutes into the game, maybe earlier. There is often little you can do to change the variables but it is possible. Often, against a stronger team you are better off not watching your game. Or watch from a 2nd account.
    I totally agree with this. A tell take sign is when your defence/keeper goes below 6. I move my defenders around and sub my keeper in an attempt to confuse the game engine - usually to no avail.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Same! Another tell-tale sign is seeing your opponent attacker with an 8+ rating after 30 minutes. Yet yours is less than 8. You know you’ve had it when his guy has 9+ after 60 minutes and yours has less than 9.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast