Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 2 Post By Sillybq

Thread: Question about bonuses...

Apprentice

Question about bonuses...

Ok so when I don't watch games where I play teams like five or ten percent above me, I've been winning lately. When I do watch and click on the bonus boosts during the game, I've been losing by like 3 or 4 goals.

My question is, say you have bonuses up to 40 and you don't watch the game, are all the bonuses being used? And then when you watch the game and click on a bonus boost does it negate all the other bonuses? So basically like the one you clicked on is the only one being used and the other ones are cancelled out for the time period that the one you clicked on is active?

I mean I might be wrong but I played a better team last night, watched it, used bonus boosts and lost by 3. Then I instantly did a friendly, watched it, used no bonus boosts, I won and also my stats were better... Like more shots on goal, better possession percentage etc.

Would love to see everyone's point of view on this.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

You just get a boost for one bonus from 10 to 15 % however all 40% normal bonus are always active, if you attend or not.

For me clicking bonus is fake anyways, because if you click on a bonus and drop out of the game, go in again, the bonus is never activated. So I never bother about clicking a bonus during a live match anymore.
    minamino likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You just get a boost for one bonus from 10 to 15 % however all 40% normal bonus are always active, if you attend or not.

For me clicking bonus is fake anyways, because if you click on a bonus and drop out of the game, go in again, the bonus is never activated. So I never bother about clicking a bonus during a live match anymore.
    Oh ok

Bonuses are always active but its merely one of the many factors affecting our match simulation. It’s not important for all matches so I wouldn’t focus on bonuses being the reason behind the loss.

You will be shocked at how little people train when you start placing your alternate accounts in opponents associations, yet they can still beat you and put up a good fight.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 10-06-2021 at 09:03 PM.
    Nol An and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Rookie
    Bonuses? maybe its working maybe its just a.... you know, one of my assoc friend gone, inactive, 0%, we plan to use him as a punching bag, but well... that inactive team even manage holding the strongest team, meanwhile active team struggling. how could that happen? its still mystery.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingPenguin View Post
    Bonuses? maybe its working maybe its just a.... you know, one of my assoc friend gone, inactive, 0%, we plan to use him as a punching bag, but well... that inactive team even manage holding the strongest team, meanwhile active team struggling. how could that happen? its still mystery.
    Dam that's crazy... When I lose games even fully trained sometimes it says we need to spend more time training I'm like WTF lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    Dam that's crazy... When I lose games even fully trained sometimes it says we need to spend more time training I'm like WTF lol

yeap, that's crazy, but if you asking about match bonuses (2%) i have some experience, i won many treble without clicking those bonuses, just attend - training - attend - training, im returning player that time, dont know about clicking match bonuses will grant you 2% lmao, i thought that just cosmetics, cant click it lol.

Apprentice
    yeap, that's crazy, but if you asking about match bonuses (2%) i have some experience, i won many treble without clicking those bonuses, just attend - training - attend - training, im returning player that time, dont know about clicking match bonuses will grant you 2% lmao, i thought that just cosmetics, cant click it lol.
    Yeah.... My question was more like if you click on a bonus do they others not work cuz they are like faded out? Or even if you click one to boost one to 15 are the others still working at 10 percent?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    Yeah.... My question was more like if you click on a bonus do they others not work cuz they are like faded out? Or even if you click one to boost one to 15 are the others still working at 10 percent?

dont click it, try it, pretend you not online, just attend your match for one season

Apprentice
    dont click it, try it, pretend you not online, just attend your match for one season
    Will do