Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Playstyle Types

I now see greyed out playstyle in the player profile in youth training after the update. So this means we can choose to add profile I guess. I hope it's not like special ability which can be applied to only the corresponding player. I focus on raising DMC in youth training this season and I need DMC profile to be available.

Do youth academy players have the chance at end of season reset to gain a play style for a new season or is the oy chance via youth academy training?

And

Sane question for your main squad. Do playstyles reset at the end of season and do other players have the chance to be auto allocated a pkaystyle after wnd of season reset?

Looks like random styles are offered not linked to the player. Which is rubbish. Non of the pkaystyle in youth academy match players.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiga View Post
    I now see greyed out playstyle in the player profile in youth training after the update. So this means we can choose to add profile I guess. I hope it's not like special ability which can be applied to only the corresponding player. I focus on raising DMC in youth training this season and I need DMC profile to be available.

Looks like random styles are offered not linked to the player. Which is rubbish. Non of the pkaystyle in youth academy match players.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoony View Post
    the random is for DMC/MC/ML/MR and if you choose your ML/MR they will get false winger or winger and if you choose for DMC/MC they will give certain style for that position. else the PS for fullback is given to DL/DR and false9 for AM/ST. eh i'll pass because all the position already covered..

They left out G. K. I have a gk from academy who won't have an playstyle

VIP
    So, if you push AML or AMR forward within their slot, they act as false nine, but false nine playstyle is attached to AMC and/or ST positions...

Addicted
    If you push dl/dr forward within their slot you will get wing back. So i'm confused wtf these playstyles do?

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    So, if you push AML or AMR forward within their slot, they act as false nine, but false nine playstyle is attached to AMC and/or ST positions...
    I have AML+AMC+AMR with false9/enganche, if you place them on the wings his playstyle wont activate. so the best false9 is for AMC+ST same as DL+DC+DR with fullback/wingback if you place him as DC his PS wont activate or DL+DC+DR with stopper/ballplayingCB/no nonsenseCB place it as fullback his PS wont activate

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    If you push dl/dr forward within their slot you will get wing back. So i'm confused wtf these playstyles do?
    well, the fullback is better defensively, they'll follow the winger when opponent attack & usually that winger fails to score/shoot while wingback are better attacking wise.
    personally I prefer fullback over wingback but wingback will have higher rating in matches because his attacking contribution makes him get 8-7-9rating in matches compared to fullback who defend properly & get 7-7-7 in matches

Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-29-2021 at 07:19 PM.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    At least, wing back playstyle is for the same position, DL or DR...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast