Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Playstyle Types

Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    Anyone have ball playing DC with a low or negative passing attribute? or do you need a good passing rating to maximize the playstyle?
    just increase skills with white/highlighted color for your players. so for defenders no need for passing skill.
    this playstyle is just cosmetic to make it look cool on video highlights anyway
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    just increase skills with white/highlighted color for your players. so for defenders no need for passing skill.
    this playstyle is just cosmetic to make it look cool on video highlights anyway
    yeah i kinda figured that, i just wanted to be sure since it's something new. i have a defender with negative passing and no playstyle and he gets the same non-credited assist animation as well.

Check this out. Account with 8 master playstyles and almost done with his 9th.
    Vietnamese player. He is in 1 of the 3 vietnamese associations that has been in top 10 for last 3 seasons.

[Official] Playstyle Types-1e428725-3310-4e0e-a66f-7669f04264d1.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Are we going to Hot Shots event regularly, just like Boost Lab?

I know it’s mostly a coin flip reward but still, it’ll add to our Playstyle resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Are we going to Hot Shots event regularly, just like Boost Lab?

I know it’s mostly a coin flip reward but still, it’ll add to our Playstyle resources.
    i prefer fixed rewards like event or asso reward/prize as PS points and booster rather than gambling on your luck for it.
    (and fuktons of tokens use to bought more shots, really nodeus?)

VIP
    Well, I'm pretty sure I wont waste playstyle boosters on useless bench players...

[Official] Playstyle Types-1ibbbb.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Apprentice
    Why regista active when he scores/try to scores? regista is a playmaker/deep playmaker aka director, its silly. nords, you ruining football lol
    Last edited by Flow; 11-19-2021 at 08:56 PM.

[Official] Playstyle Types-916a28ea-758c-4846-9c1c-c8d62a2ef62f.jpg[Official] Playstyle Types-7ad30614-c84b-4eae-9409-18014a791883.jpg

As I have observed, the Wing Back works better than the Full Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    As I have observed, the Wing Back works better than the Full Back.
    Cool story, now compared that with DL, DR that doesn't have PS and you'll be surprised how much better the vanilla nonPS crap play in Top11 than the PS ones.
    I know because I have 10 PS in my starting lineup but the 1 who keep performing day in day out is the 1 without PS

They just made scout players even more expensive, that is all. When are you planing to give us more daily tokens and busters/treatments/rests cause everything else is more and more expensive.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast