Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Playstyle Types

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    So the players I put on auction are never actually auctioned?
    No, they are sent to the meat grinder.

VIP
    Playstyle fail...

Only 10 assists in 35 games (108 team goals)... ENGANCHE level: Master, Effect x4...

[Official] Playstyle Types-1fpppppppp.jpg

i have a stopper dc that dribbles goal all by himself like wtf..

I have players while playing by the wings they dont pass frequently/take too long ranged on a 1 on 1 against keeper/while passing on wings end up passing opponent and leads to counter attack

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by krishnanathwani515 View Post
    I have players while playing by the wings they dont pass frequently/take too long ranged on a 1 on 1 against keeper/while passing on wings end up passing opponent and leads to counter attack

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk
    because everything is probability, so every action regardless how low will always have a chance to do something idiotic like DR/DC trying to shoot for goals.

Do ability coach and role coach stay in youth academy until the end of a season?

Quote Originally Posted by slowisfast View Post
    Do ability coach and role coach stay in youth academy until the end of a season?
    Only if they are rewards from special sponsor. The coaches you mentioned and have to pay for don’t stay around till season end
    Last edited by Sillybq; 09-20-2022 at 02:50 AM.

Does anyone happen to know if the playstyle can still be effective when a player is used out of its position. For example, an MC/DMC with Mezella (normally Mezella only allows MC to active the playstyle) who is then played in DMC position, a red arrow will show next to the playstyle with it stated as "not affective as out out position". I wondered if anyone has any experience with the playstyle still giving value in this instance?

Quote Originally Posted by lfcrobbo View Post
    Does anyone happen to know if the playstyle can still be effective when a player is used out of its position. For example, an MC/DMC with Mezella (normally Mezella only allows MC to active the playstyle) who is then played in DMC position, a red arrow will show next to the playstyle with it stated as "not affective as out out position". I wondered if anyone has any experience with the playstyle still giving value in this instance?
    Without visuals supporting playstyles, I don’t even know if its effective when in correct position.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcrobbo View Post
    Play styles are activated only when the player is playing in the defined zone of PS.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast