Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hey Managers,

Top Eleven 2022 has been released fully to the App Store. It should be propagating now and available for all iOS users soon.

We'll follow up with more information about compensation shortly. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the delay and thank you for your patience!

See you on the Top Eleven 2022 touchline!
    How do you think you can compensate iOS users only? You don’t keep a list of all platforms that each customer uses when logging into your application.

Quote Originally Posted by PohlepniGadovi View Post
    It's all in vain now. Players on iOS are already at a huge disadvantage! Proper compensation is a must and that's barely a thing you can do considering how bad you treat your players and how much this game is Pay2Win!!!!
    [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-7c10bd22-8f25-4b93-8b76-92b8d5007de5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    How do you think you can compensate iOS users only? You don’t keep a list of all platforms that each customer uses when logging into your application.
    They will compensate 5 of each to all users. Mark my words, my sixth sense is quite drastic.

Why do you always push those events after pushing the discounted PT? Once again, I have felt for it. Shame on you Nords.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    They will compensate 5 of each to all users. Mark my words, my sixth sense is quite drastic.
    That’s what they always do, right on. But only iOS users should be compensated for A LOT of greens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    That’s what they always do, right on. But only iOS users should be compensated for A LOT of greens.
    Lmao Have you received your gift, buddy? It was available in my Android device too.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Addicted
    Yep, slightly better than a pathetic “compensation”

[Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-aeaff36f-34d5-41c2-a803-d73413bc7dcf.jpg

Not to mention we still deserve a proper explanation about the cause of this problem.

Addicted
    Did everyone started out with “some” progress on their players? Or is it another type of “compensation” they gave out to iOS users?

[Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-5d45fcff-8374-4384-ac2a-ae44a2fac64c.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!-0dd1b823-06c1-47c0-a58f-fbce952be1e8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Did everyone started out with “some” progress on their players? Or is it another type of “compensation” they gave out to iOS users?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5D45FCFF-8374-4384-AC2A-AE44A2FAC64C.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	138351

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0DD1B823-06C1-47C0-A58F-FBCE952BE1E8.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	138352
    iOS user calm down..TE2022 already goes live on 11Oct, it's just in TE2021 you didn't see your points accumulated hence why if you really wanna see back then you can use web browser to open Top11 from there.

the 1 fuked up is your 2nd photo that you didn't realize you already max the skill point to unlock hence you'll waste tons of points because you didn't unlock standard when it maxed out.

hence why i didn't train my player excessively until i manage to update TE2022 on my apple devices
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-14-2021 at 02:09 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post

PLAYSTYLE POINTS

To unlock and further develop your Playstyles, you need to collect Playstyle points. Each Playstyle category has its variant of Playstyle points, which can be applied to any Playstyle type within the category. You can earn these points for individual players by:
    • playing matches in official competitions (League, Cup, Champions/Super League and Super Cup) and friendly (home) matches
    • training your squad
    • collecting them as rewards on a seasonal basis

Make sure to check your Match report, Training report, and Player Profiles to keep track of your players’ progress.
    How can I collect Playstyle points as a reward? Two events have been launched already, the last one starting tomorrow. Neither of these events give Playstyle points.

If I train my players well, it will take more than 3 seasons to reach the Intermediate level. Let alone the higher levels.

We really need ways to speed up player development!
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 10-14-2021 at 04:28 PM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast