Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    Bingo. I thought you would be able to like pick a defender to play man to man on one of their strikers that's really good, like a spy. Or pick a striker where to attack, when to hold up play etc

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

That was the idea. But, Nordeus shows us once again the fact that they are overwhelmed by the situation and they really don't care.

Not to mention that this random playstyle given, some managers have benefited by having more playstyles on the main players and other managers have been disadvantaged by receiving fewer playstyles but on the players from the bench. I mean, where is the equality and fairness ?

Nordeus doesn't realize that every manager has a unique style and sees the game in his own way. Was that hard to gave 3 free playstyles to choose which player we wanted to put, one for each area, AND the rest of available number of playstyle, you put them in events or where they want .... It's not very difficult to use the brain cells and find the best solutions.

This game is getting more and more stupid from all points of view and these updates have no logic behind.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

From 11 core, young and well developed fast trainers, I have 5 players who are actually able to develop some playstyles.
    Now... did you just told me, with this update, that I've wasted greens, money and TIME for nothing ?
    Just asking... because in the Transfer market, the players who are able to develop playstyle, are old, slow trainers, and complete trash.
    18y/o fast trainer... is NOT ABLE, Nordeus, NOT ABLE TO GET YOUR BELOVED PLAYSTYLE !
    Update is available in EU. Android GPlay Store.
    Logic ? 33 y/o player, 4*, IS able to develop a playstyle, but 18 y/o FAST TRAINER is not ?!?

Famous
    11/10/2021 @22:52. Still not got the update.

Another quality rollout from the Nordeus team.

Bravo.

In Web Portuguese comes with Brasil flag and not Portuguese Flag, really!?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by πƒπŽππšπ₯𝐞𝐱𝐞[emoji173
    𝐆 iwnl;685137]That was the idea. But, Nordeus shows us once again the fact that they are overwhelmed by the situation and they really don't care.

Not to mention that this random playstyle given, some managers have benefited by having more playstyles on the main players and other managers have been disadvantaged by receiving fewer playstyles but on the players from the bench. I mean, where is the equality and fairness ?

Nordeus doesn't realize that every manager has a unique style and sees the game in his own way. Was that hard to gave 3 free playstyles to choose which player we wanted to put, one for each area, AND the rest of available number of playstyle, you put them in events or where they want .... It's not very difficult to use the brain cells and find the best solutions.

This game is getting more and more stupid from all points of view and these updates have no logic behind.
    Seems like another money grab where they know ppl will buy tokens to bid high on the players with play styles in the auctions

Addicted
    Still hasn’t arrived at Appstore.

Espera y te acabarΓ‘ pasando, a mΓ­ me ha entrado primero en el PC, unas tres horas despuΓ©s en el mΓ³vil.

Addicted
    I wish this was something β€œtactical” that we can change our β€œplaystyle” from match to match, rather than having a Special Ability 2.0 as someone already put it before me. This way, playstyles will be something I almost always ignore just like special abilities (except for freekick, corner and maybe shadow striker).

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I wish this was something β€œtactical” that we can change our β€œplaystyle” from match to match, rather than having a Special Ability 2.0 as someone already put it before me. This way, playstyles will be something I almost always ignore just like special abilities (except for freekick, corner and maybe shadow striker).
    Exactly. I thought it would be like assign a defender to mark man to man a striker and let the rest of defense play zone... Or tell a certain player when to hold up the play, etc. It really is like another special ability. Also it's the only new addition. How about coins for running the cup along with cash or how about golden glove award in the league like top scorer etc... Disappointing

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    Exactly. I thought it would be like assign a defender to mark man to man a striker and let the rest of defense play zone... Or tell a certain player when to hold up the play, etc. It really is like another special ability. Also it's the only new addition. How about coins for running the cup along with cash or how about golden glove award in the league like top scorer etc... Disappointing

Winning the cup*

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast