Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!

Some decisions are beyond of Nordeus’ hands thereafter.

It would be nice if they could just release a statement explaining why apple users do not have an update. It is their fault for not even trying to explain and for failing to see what’s important to us users. Unless some of you guys are actually staff speaking up for the company? Vuslanot?
    Last edited by Sillybq; 10-13-2021 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    It would be nice if they could just release a statement explaining why apple users do not have an update. It is their fault for not even trying and for failing to see what’s important to us users. Unless some of you guys are actually staff speaking up for the company?
    From what I've known of past issues with late delay with iOS Appstore is..it's quite hard & restricted compared to Google Playstore hence why there's no or little junk apps in the Appstore.
    ATM..my guess is that Apple reject Nodeus's Top11 newest update and revise them to make changes to get the green light to be release on Apple Appstore.
    No fukin way it's delay for 3days now, most probably Nodeus fuk up somewhere with latest update that didn't get green light from Apple..
    It could be something stupid like naming issue..the apps name in Appstore is Top Eleven 2021 be a football manager. Apple probably say eh you guys change the name to 2022, this is not an update but a new apps itself! lmao
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-13-2021 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    From what I've known of past issues with late delay with iOS Appstore is..it's quite hard & restricted compared to Google Playstore hence why there's no or little junk apps in the Appstore.
    ATM..my guess is that Apple reject Nodeus's Top11 newest update and revise them to make changes to get the green light to be release on Apple Appstore.
    No fukin way it's delay for 3days now, most probably Nodeus fuk up somewhere with latest update that didn't get green light from Apple..
    It could be something stupid like naming issue..the apps name in Appstore is Top Eleven 2021 be a football manager. Apple probably say eh you guys change the name to 2022, this is not an update but a new apps itself! lmao

2022 is a grand update. Quite a big thing. Shouldn't they have worked on this before submission to apple. Or worked with apple for a seamless delivery on release date. Yes i understand what you mean but i am saying it could have been avoided and the fault is still theirs. Its their app, they have to take ownership for it successes and failures.

Apple users cannot see the playstyles. Can’t buy players who have the playstyles. Holding back on power training. massive disadvantage.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 10-13-2021 at 02:45 AM.

Android users need to buy players cheaply. Let’s keep the iOS users out for the time being. Prices have already escalated alot, would be much worse if all users can see the fast trainers with desirable playstyles. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Android users need to buy players cheaply. Let’s keep the iOS users out for the time being. Prices have already escalated alot, would be much worse if all users can see the fast trainers with desirable playstyles. Lol
    Tokens are double the price on the AppStore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Tokens are double the price on the AppStore.
    Shouldn’t go through a middle man. Buy direct on web browser.
    Anyway as a consolation to iOS users, i just played a match and it doesn’t seem like playstyle at standard level makes a big difference. I have only 3 activated.

This debacle with iOS update is another proof of nordeus competency and the fact that absolutely NO ONE from devs is addressing on this matter here on their official forums is telling you everything you want to know on what they actually think about their player base.
    I will repeat for God knows how many times : Can't actually believe that TakeTwo flushed over 400 MILLION of $ for such an amateur company.... Sad.

Guys,
    Let's note that there are some things that you can't control, especially in game development. I completely understand your frustration, but here it's probably not Nordeus' fault and it has to do with Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    It would be nice if they could just release a statement explaining why apple users do not have an update.
    Anyways, here is an official announcement for the situation:
    https://twitter.com/topeleven/status...96326127198213

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Guys,
    Let's note that there are some things that you can't control, especially in game development. I completely understand your frustration, but here it's probably not Nordeus' fault and it has to do with Apple.
    Well, we’ve already figured that out 2 days ago. This statement should have come on Oct 11, and today we should have at least got an update on the issue. I wonder how pong it’ll take them to fix this when acknowledging it took them 3 days.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast