Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 2022 IS HERE!

Rookie
    It is getting too complicated! In this case make 5y contracts and 35-37y retirement
    Vuslanot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hitman0013 View Post
    It is getting too complicated! In this case make 5y contracts and 35-37y retirement
    I think it wasn't that hard, as long as you have tons of green rests when you train/play matches the player's playstyle will increase & unlock

Looks oddly similar to top football manager. I’ll bet that sometime in the near future we will see playstyle combinations that give a special boost. Thats what happened in that game years ago.

Nah, I don’t like it too. It seems blatantly a polished cosmetic update for ripping of the newbies and regular players. I don’t mind though, I knew what I was going to see and I confessed it before hopping on the game. No complaints. I will enjoy my game.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    this new addition as I see it is like "shiny" in pokemon.
    Lmao Absolutely amazing description. Yup, shiny Zubat, not even a Rattata.

And... did you do something about the in-game comunication between ppl ( except FA ) ?
    Like... I don't want to be rude here, but we're not living in caves, it's 21st century, and every game has a Chat Function.
    Playstyles are good to have, BUT... a big "but", let's imagine for a minute the "Art of Upselling" + Playstyles = lovely, isn't it ?
    Now lets imagine a tank with these extras ( tanks don't care about league ). It becomes even better, when we see that tank manipulating the next season draw
    So... do we get a GK rewards, for clean sheet in the end of the season, just like scorer ? Do we get ANY KIND of rewards for participating in the Super Cup final, and getting it ?
    Do we get something else in this game, except money ( which are the least needed honestly ), for wining ANY KIND of tournament - League, Champions League, Super League, Cup ?
    No ? Hm, I prefer not to update the game then, thank you.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by πƒπŽππšπ₯𝐞𝐱𝐞[emoji173
    𝐆 iwnl;685124]Am I the only manager who thinks this update on "playstyles" is absolutely pathetic ?

Apart from the fact that these playstyles are totally random, because Nordeus logic: a 30yo has more potential to develop a specific playstyle than a 18 yo player OR a 40% player, same principle, compared to a 180% yo trained one).
    Also, forces you to play a different formation now, because: "the player must be playing in the position that corresponds to their Playstyle" ..
    Not to mention the manipulation in auctions(market), where some managers will do "everything" to get this type of players and even more the upselling.

I expected more from this update and letting the managers to CONTROL it, not to be controlled by Nordeus, again(academy). I guess, from a 2D app game is too much to come with something "hyped".
    Bingo. I thought you would be able to like pick a defender to play man to man on one of their strikers that's really good, like a spy. Or pick a striker where to attack, when to hold up play etc

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    They did it again! Is it special ability 2.0? At least they wrote descriptions for all of them. Bravoooo
    But for example we had wing backs and fulbacks in this game when we moved player up or down in his zone? So what it will give to this player?
    Last edited by tomu741; 10-11-2021 at 08:36 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iptables View Post
    And... did you do something about the in-game comunication between ppl ( except FA ) ?
    Like... I don't want to be rude here, but we're not living in caves, it's 21st century, and every game has a Chat Function.
    Playstyles are good to have, BUT... a big "but", let's imagine for a minute the "Art of Upselling" + Playstyles = lovely, isn't it ?
    Now lets imagine a tank with these extras ( tanks don't care about league ). It becomes even better, when we see that tank manipulating the next season draw
    So... do we get a GK rewards, for clean sheet in the end of the season, just like scorer ? Do we get ANY KIND of rewards for participating in the Super Cup final, and getting it ?
    Do we get something else in this game, except money ( which are the least needed honestly ), for wining ANY KIND of tournament - League, Champions League, Super League, Cup ?
    No ? Hm, I prefer not to update the game then, thank you.
    Exactly everything you said should be implemented and more

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Be patient it will come, go go your play store regular to check for update

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast