Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How to count the playstyle points?

Dreamer

How to count the playstyle points?

How to count the playstyle points?-screenshot_20211020-100040.jpg

How to count the playstyle points?-screenshot_20211020-100727.jpg

How to count the playstyle points?-screenshot_20211020-100737.jpg

How to count the playstyle points?-screenshot_20211020-100746.jpg

Why my older and rotation players (GK and Def) got more playstyle points? My Striker only manage to get half of that (158). Older earns more points?
    How the playstyle points counted?
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 10-20-2021 at 03:11 AM.
    Vuslanot and Der_Ryan_M like this.

More playstyle points awarded for training. I get very little points for participating in matches
    Vuslanot likes this.

It is one thing I was noticing as well, the oldest players on my bench (33 years old) were now the first ones to have now unlocked the playstyle just by participating in bonus training and the young players, with the same amount of training, have just 150-180 points.

I do really believe, that old players learn the new play styles faster.
    Pangihutan Manik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It is one thing I was noticing as well, the oldest players on my bench (33 years old) were now the first ones to have now unlocked the playstyle just by participating in bonus training and the young players, with the same amount of training, have just 150-180 points.

Completely wrong. It entirely depends on how much have you power trained them. For example, that Romanian guy did not even have unlocked his playstyle yesterday. I trained him from 84% to 91% last night and he has gained a substantial amount, same applies to Andrade and Sívori. I did trained Eusebio and Rivellino before the implementation of the playstyles on the other side.

I agree upon the statement which defends that the games themselves do not even award with a slight amount of playstyle points though.

How to count the playstyle points?-ebb4599a-264d-4ea0-8434-acfd3e9644d7.jpg

How to count the playstyle points?-19b4b941-3e78-4c5d-874a-b4bc0fb5e4aa.jpg

How to count the playstyle points?-dc2532b4-c8d6-446e-83ff-00fb91d87507.jpg

How to count the playstyle points?-17b36366-7c26-4fde-83d2-8ef9ffe37280.jpg

How to count the playstyle points?-56c90f66-494c-421f-9a68-94d0367e54e8.jpg

How to count the playstyle points?-baf6561d-493e-4de5-ab81-a26bce14ce30.jpg

How to count the playstyle points?-74cf2250-391b-4352-9886-02a128bc8265.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post

my guess is that because the older already reach/hit the limit on white skills hence why the playstyle points skyrocket after training.
    it's like after you already reach high % white skill, you'll only waste conditions if you train that skill again. so you just have to train lower white skills now.

Dreamer
    Hahahaha... and the result is so.... 3 playstyle vs 1 playstyle 13% better and still lost??? Can i lock it again??? Its better that way.... Hahahaha....
    jarharnamme likes this.

Rookie
    as with all these new updates Nordeous does not give any clue how points are calculated or even if it actually affects the player in the match all i see in the game animations icon lighting up on that player and still see no difference in the animation end result

@Vuslanot
    We are not talking powertraining players, we made a comparison between an older and a younger player when they use the same amount of condition - who of them gets more points for his play style.
    Of course when you powertrain a player now after the update he will get the points just with training and will have more than others you didn't.

So to test this is quite easy. We go in one of my teams and use 2 players with playstyles, an old one and young one, with around the same quality and train them 6x sprint.

How to count the playstyle points?-georgiev21.jpg
    How to count the playstyle points?-smilja27.jpg

These are the 2 test guys, none of them is power-trained or whatever.

How to count the playstyle points?-test1.jpg

First row of sprint, 27 year old gets almost double style points.

How to count the playstyle points?-test2.jpg

Second row... Oh again! I really think old players learn it faster, try yourself and post your results here.

Rookie
    if i had to guess, i'd say there is a correlation between skill points and playstyle points. the more skill points you earn from a drill the less playstyle points you'll earn. older player earn less skill points from the same drill so they get more playstyle points.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Noticed the same. Older players seem to have faster gaining of playstyle points. But I don’t think we should spend boosters on old players who don’t have many seasons left until we know how to get more boosters and how many we are allowed to store.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast