Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Abbas
  • 1 Post By Nol An

Thread: Zonal v Man to man

Zonal v Man to man

I cant work out what to play against who, Im only level 2 so still learning, but any advice would be welcome, if I play Zonal I assume my players wont move out of their player box, if thhis is true then does and DL and DR just stay in their box on the side? With man to man im also worried that a player may follow his assighed player and potentially leave a gap for an opponent to move into, again I dont know if this is all correct, but if so its leaving me confused as to play what against who, any tips would help, thank you.

Apprentice
    Come on, zonal marking doesn't mean they will stay in the box like sticks.

Just know both zonal and man-marking are marking style and not attacking style. In zonal the wait for the opposing attackers to get to their zone and man-marking is self explanatory.

Man-marking gives a boost to your defenders and consumes more rest.
    PaulG and oguzkaganaslan like this.

Rookie
    zonal is zonal, doesn't mean your players will stay. man marking well, im confuse on how man marking works in this game, but one thing that man marking will consume your players stamina, even your GK and ST (???) . stick to zonal, if you want more defense , just play defense and high press, and maybe hard tackle. thats more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingPenguin View Post
    zonal is zonal, doesn't mean your players will stay. man marking well, im confuse on how man marking works in this game, but one thing that man marking will consume your players stamina, even your GK and ST (???) . stick to zonal, if you want more defense , just play defense and high press, and maybe hard tackle. thats more than enough.
    Thank you for the kind response, it may seem like a simple question, but Im just trying to learn as much as possible.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Come on, zonal marking doesn't mean they will stay in the box like sticks.

Just know both zonal and man-marking are marking style and not attacking style. In zonal the wait for the opposing attackers to get to their zone and man-marking is self explanatory.

Man-marking gives a boost to your defenders and consumes more rest.
    Bro you just said "they won't wait in their box," then said "they'll wait till they move into their zone." Nice one.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogeta View Post
    Thank you for the kind response, it may seem like a simple question, but Im just trying to learn as much as possible.
    I recommend not using high tackle. And in the rain use easy tackle.

oguzkaganaslan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nol An View Post
    I recommend not using high tackle. And in the rain use easy tackle.

Thanks bro, someone said in the forum weather was cosmetic, but now I will take it into account.