Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Kits, Badges, Bundles

Question Kits, Badges, Bundles

After some years I came back and started a new top eleven account, I had the kit/badge + 6.5 star player offer but didn't buy it. I was wondering how ofter do they add new kits/badges to the store. I have some hashtag united kits from my older account but don't really like them. Also I've seen people using a green kit with a "C" on the sleeve, is there any way to get it or was it a exclusive item? sorry for my bad english

Quote Originally Posted by kiraishin View Post
    After some years I came back and started a new top eleven account, I had the kit/badge + 6.5 star player offer but didn't buy it. I was wondering how ofter do they add new kits/badges to the store. I have some hashtag united kits from my older account but don't really like them. Also I've seen people using a green kit with a "C" on the sleeve, is there any way to get it or was it a exclusive item? sorry for my bad english
    Approved post, welcome to the forum
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by kiraishin View Post
    go to this thread here.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...lems-more.html
    back then there're tons of guys contributing, uploading new jerseys & logos from club shop to that thread.
    then the game become more & more ludicrous so these dedicated guys just left the game & forum. so sad
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    go to this thread here.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...lems-more.html
    back then there're tons of guys contributing, uploading new jerseys & logos from club shop to that thread.
    then the game become more & more ludicrous so these dedicated guys just left the game & forum. so sad
    Nik
    Altiplano likes this.