Thread: Confused, but trying.

Confused, but trying.

I started this game because I saw it was the best manager game out there, all I wanted was to play a manager game, sure I knew I may have to spend some money if I wanted to compete, train players ect.. I didnt mind that, but then there is Boost Lab, Special sponser, different comps going on that have nothing to do with the actual game like Haunted Cup and Hot Shots, yeah I know if you get it right there are rewards, but I just wanted a normal manager game, however I am trying, Im only level 2, have a decent squad, top of the league, Cup semi final and champs quater final so far, do I need to pay for boost lab and special sponser to compete, I know its going to get harder, I was told in one of the Facebook groups its very easy early on, is this game worth continuing, were you confused with things when you first started, sorry for all the quetions and English isnt my first language so I apologise if I have made some mistakes, the post is a bit dis jointed, but I hope I explained enough to be understood, thank you for any help.

You’re right. The game is easy at early levels so take it as a learning opportunity. Spending can help our game alot but in order to spend wisely and maximise our gains, we need to understand how the game works and this takes time. I think we can all be competitive without investing but being competitive doesn’t always translate into trophies and wins. I think spending saves us time mostly in a resource hungry game.

If you have time on your hands, multiple accounts is better than investing. Most of the advantages of paying can be offset with multiple accounts and upselling. It a way to transfer resources through well trained players, double SAs as well as maxed playstyles. Much less time consuming than playing friendlies for greens plus it helps eliminate Mourinho support once you have enough accounts. Now even better with the new event as accumulating playstyle boosters is easy and just in time for negotiations
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 10-29-2021 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    You’re right. The game is easy at early levels so take it as a learning opportunity. Spending can help our game alot but in order to spend wisely and maximise our gains, we need to understand how the game works and this takes time. I think we can all be competitive without investing but being competitive doesn’t always translate into trophies and wins. I think spending saves us time mostly in a resource hungry game.

If you have time on your hands, multiple accounts is better than investing. Most of the advantages of paying can be offset with multiple accounts and upselling. It a way to transfer resources through well trained players, double SAs as well as maxed playstyles. Much less time consuming than playing friendlies for greens plus it helps eliminate Mourinho support once you have enough accounts. Now even better with the new event as accumulating playstyle boosters is easy and just in time for negotiations
    Thank you for the response, I dont mind training the players up, I tried this season to only buy 18-19 year old players so theey will last in my team longer, upselling sounds like a good idea if Im correct on how it works, but I think I need to get used to this as it is for now, but something to think about, someone I played against in the cup had 7 supporters at level 3, I still won but it was tough, dont know why Im playing level 3 teams when Im level 2, thanks again.
    Last edited by Gogeta; 10-29-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Rookie

does this upselling that you're talking about only work if your other accounts are on the same server as your main account?

Disagree on the part regarding support and offsetting Mourinho. It doesn't just require time but multiple devices as well. I don’t think it’s practical for most. Would be better joining support groups and supporting others.

The best part about having farms is never worrying about tokens and losing a bidding war. 100 plus tokens isn't an issue anymore for a rare 18 year old world class ft. It also gives us the ability to buy emblems/jerseys and send them over to our main. Easier to complete events and get the emblems/jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    does this upselling that you're talking about only work if your other accounts are on the same server as your main account?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Gogeta View Post
    Thank you for the response, I dont mind training the players up, I tried this season to only buy 18-19 year old players so theey will last in my team longer, upselling sounds like a good idea if Im correct on how it works, but I think I need to get used to this as it is for now, but something to think about, someone I played against in the cup had 7 supporters at level 3, I still won but it was tough, dont know why Im playing level 3 teams when Im level 2, thanks again.
    It will be an eye opener when you realize your inactive accounts win more trophies than your active accounts. That's when you start finding out why and read up on manipulating draws. Level 3 is a good time to add more accounts but you probably won't need to upsell to win anytime soon

Common to see manipulators who spend and have multiple accounts. Lethal combination
    Last edited by Sillybq; 10-29-2021 at 11:28 PM.