Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Pangihutan Manik
  • 2 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: All youth academy has NO PLAYSTYLE

Famous

All youth academy has NO PLAYSTYLE

Why all my new youth players have no playstyle???

I suspected to have at least 1 player with some play style... but again nothing.

Dreamer
    The playstyle should be bought to train. Do you check it?
    davewootton1964 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    The playstyle should be bought to train. Do you check it?
    So when the players are still in the acdemy..we should buy it... so Nordeus get even more rich.... more and more PAY TO WIN this game

Addicted
    But what is ridiculous that some playstyles only can be added when a player is exactly 6 stars.
    Btw, are here any fast trainers in academy? Can you spot it here somehow? Because everyone are just potatoes here

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    But what is ridiculous that some playstyles only can be added when a player is exactly 6 stars.
    Btw, are here any fast trainers in academy? Can you spot it here somehow? Because everyone are just potatoes here
    No fast trainers in the academy...
    Der_Ryan_M and maloukees like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    So when the players are still in the acdemy..we should buy it... so Nordeus get even more rich.... more and more PAY TO WIN this game
    game become BS, if you cant buy it with money, then you need to buy it with your time a.k.a waiting those good PS players at the auction, even if can buy it with money its still costs your time and resources to train them. game already costs my time with error ads here and there... im almost had it