Thread: Result

Banned

Result

time and time again this crap game screws me over, why don’t you just admit you have an agenda against me.
    both games of my cup tie just full of **** my opponent with all the luck in the world in both legs, his ******* GK saves everything, my players can’t score or defend for ****, my best player gets injured, i miss a pen, then to make things worse, the opponent scores 2 lucky goals. I’m certain i will lose the title come end of the season, because this game is a total pile of dirt. Just **** off

Result-d9cab645-f7ab-4fd7-88f6-c0f120d3524a.jpg
    Result-4493e1bd-efe3-4e43-b985-b180b1d02865.jpg
    Result-b3ce3329-5dce-4d7e-a6e6-3e10cd00daed.jpg
    Last edited by dave1311; 11-20-2021 at 07:28 AM.

Looks to me like you were well beaten over two legs. It’s no good blaming Nordeus. I get that it looks like the game engine is against you sometimes but there are ways of combatting this and the trick is to recognise the signs early on in the game. Ultimately though, the other team on occasions are destined to win no matter what you do. Just something that we all have to accept and deal with.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Looks to me like you were well beaten over two legs. It’s no good blaming Nordeus. I get that it looks like the game engine is against you sometimes but there are ways of combatting this and the trick is to recognise the signs early on in the game. Ultimately though, the other team on occasions are destined to win no matter what you do. Just something that we all have to accept and deal with.
    i wouldnt say well beaten, i was just screwed over by the game engine, no other way to look at it, its a very tough pill to swallow losing this way, watching my team failing to deliver because of a game script its gut wrenching, im beyond pissed at what im witnessing. Cheers