Thread: players thought process

Rookie

players thought process

I just do not get some players of this game in their thought process, I was beaten by a slighty stronger side over two legs in champions league in the first knock out stage, but in then in the Quarter-final 1st leg that same player put out his 2nd 11 players and gets smashed 5 V 0 if he didn't want to progress further in the champions league why not do that in round before

Pro
    How do we solve this... Well the solution is simple, build a stronger team so you won't have to worry about the players your opponent(s) fields.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    How do we solve this... Well the solution is simple, build a stronger team so you won't have to worry about the players your opponent(s) fields.
    Assuming the game doesn't script the match,This happening so often at the moment its laughable

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    I just do not get some players of this game in their thought process, I was beaten by a slighty stronger side over two legs in champions league in the first knock out stage, but in then in the Quarter-final 1st leg that same player put out his 2nd 11 players and gets smashed 5 V 0 if he didn't want to progress further in the champions league why not do that in round before
    maybe that guy forgot to switch his 11 back to main squad, he did it to collect rest from friendlies. maybe