Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 2 Post By Francois Mourocq
  • 1 Post By Francois Mourocq

Thread: Bravo Nordeus, bravo...

VIP

Bravo Nordeus, bravo...

This is how I'm turning from active player to "I don't give a shít anymore" player... Played almost 4000 games with this team, watched 99% of those games and now I don't care anymore... I'll let Nordeus to manage my bench players and tank next 3-4 seasons, until my team is competitive...

Bravo Nordeus, bravo...-1hg.jpg
    Dek675 and Tonke like this.

Apprentice
    Second season in a row where I have no chance of winning the Cup or Champions League trophy. It would be time Nordeus to extend the server to another to regain some fairness. It is out of the question to invest in a game where you are just there to make up the numbers. I would like to have answers but I think that it is too much asked. The main thing is not there for the administrators but the cash flow.Bravo Nordeus, bravo...-sans-titre.jpg
    Dek675 and Tonke like this.

Apprentice
    Unsurprisingly eliminated from the cup losing 0-5 on the return, now up to the Champions League, next opponent
    Bravo Nordeus, bravo...-sans-titre-1.jpg

My chances there too are almost zero. We would like me to spend money on such matches, you are serious!
    Tonke likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois Mourocq View Post
    Unsurprisingly eliminated from the cup losing 0-5 on the return, now up to the Champions League, next opponent
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre 1.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	138810

My chances there too are almost zero. We would like me to spend money on such matches, you are serious!
    I had CL/ CUP and SCup like this last season with 160/170/180 % teams had zero chance of winning let alone competing just how do they keep sides at that level season after season is beyond me

VIP
    Celtic 1888 with 8 tankers in the league... Almost all United's opponents in the league are 20-30% stronger... Time for tanking...

Bravo Nordeus, bravo...-1hgggggggg.jpg

Addicted
    I think u have mistaken the cash rich people with tankers (real cash, not Top11 cash), since there are zero benefits to being a tanker anymore. Just because their team seems super strong doesn't necessarily mean they are tankers. There are super rich people playing this game, eg from middle east and indonesia -- from me, an ex-tanker.

VIP
    Tankers are those teams who didn't promote, and yet, they had quality to do it...

Apprentice
    well, this game going nowhere

I would definitely tank. Very unfair to expect you guys to compete like that. Might not be easy tanking as well if there are 8 other teams tanking. Good luck