Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 22.5 - 21st of December

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 22.5 - 21st of December

Hi Managers,

We’ve released Top Eleven 22.5 for Android, iOS and Web Browser. This version brings the following:

• Optimizations for the Hot Shots event
    • Improvements to the Opponent’s View option in Formations for easier navigation
    • Other optimizations and fixes

Download the latest version today!
    Izmir likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

We’ve released Top Eleven 22.5 for Android, iOS and Web Browser. This version brings the following:

• Optimizations for the Hot Shots event
    • Improvements to the Opponent’s View option in Formations for easier navigation
    • Other optimizations and fixes

Download the latest version today!
    "Improvements to the Opponent’s View option in Formations for easier navigation"

its hard to see the opponents position specially if they have very light color jersey also it hard to see and make adjustments on the fly in live match if you have some clastered players in middle or any part of the field. make them more visible or something please.
    PaulG and Izmir like this.

Rookie
    We also need a simple way to support others and not this tiring way we have right now it's so boring and time wasting and makes it difficult to support as many friends as possible so you should also consider that one

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
    Izmir likes this.

It's not an improvement to the Opponent's View option. I can't see how this makes for easier navigation and now I have to go to the match preview in order to see the quality of my opponent's players. Bring back the old version, please, Nordeus.
    Last edited by PaulG; 12-21-2021 at 04:56 PM.
    Izmir and Ποσιδονας like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    It's not an improvement to the Opponent's View option. I can't see how this makes for easier navigation and now I have to go to the match preview in order to see the quality of my opponent's players. Bring back the old version, please, Nordeus.
    I completely agree with this! Now we barely see the opponent formation, not to mention we cannot see if there is a player at the same place as one of ours. Original version was way better.

On the other hand, kudos for making the hot shots event counting goals from ALL events. With two official competition matches, friendly championship and the KoK event matches, I was able to complete and collect all the shots from scoring goals in 1 day.
    whatdan and Izmir like this.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Administrator
    Thanks everyone for the feedback both on the Opponent's view changes and the latest Goal-Fest challenge.

Regarding the changes in the Opponent's view, I've passed on your thoughts on the visibility and opacity of the opponent's lineup. One of the reason behind the change was to allow for squad management within your team while having the opponent's lineup displayed. Do you find the ability to move players around while you're on that screen useful?
    Izmir likes this.

Dreamer
    Thanks everyone for the feedback both on the Opponent's view changes and the latest Goal-Fest challenge.

Regarding the changes in the Opponent's view, I've passed on your thoughts on the visibility and opacity of the opponent's lineup. One of the reason behind the change was to allow for squad management within your team while having the opponent's lineup displayed. Do you find the ability to move players around while you're on that screen useful?
    somewhat useful but not at a cost of losing visibility of opponents player positions, specially when you are playing against an opponent who's changing formations and positions constantly and you have to adapt the changes within few secs during the live match.
    Last edited by hudai; 12-22-2021 at 08:31 AM.
    Taliyah25, whatdan, PaulG and 2 others like this.

Addicted

Visibility is (was) much more useful. Before the update, we could switch to our own squad view to make changes with one tap after checking opponent formation whereas now, we need to move a number of players to see if there are any opponent players behind them.
    Izmir, hudai and PaulG like this.

I am glad I did the right thing by not updating it. lol

You need the draw inspiration to the Lilith Games a bit, guys. I haven’t been playing the PES CM for quite a long time now, yet as I see most of the companies except you value their players. I have been playing AFK Arena for a couple of weeks, and the guys compensate you with 600 gems, which is a currency equal to tokens, even for a maintenance or updates.

I would acknowledge that they are extraordinarily generous but the fact that most of the developers provide magnificent rewards or compensations for free is undeniable and apparent.

If only this game was not this addictive… I would suggest cogitating on why this forum is thus neat relatively it is back then.
    Izmir likes this.

Please change it back. The Opponent's view is useless now. I can't see the opponents at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast