Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By nth678
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Players rest

Apprentice

Players rest

Again, my players didn't get their 6% rest because I was playing a game at the same time. When administrators can remedy this long-lasting problem. Green boosters are very difficult to gain so I think we should at least have our 6% rest whatever the configuration we are (match or rest)

Well, I think you do get the rest. It is added to the players after the game, and you may not pay attention to that.
    Der_Ryan_M and Vuslanot like this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by nth678 View Post
    Well, I think you do get the rest. It is added to the players after the game, and you may not pay attention to that.
    No, it's not... All players used to get 6% after the game, but they changed it, to make us use more greens... Now, only bench players and reserves get 6% after the game...
    Vuslanot likes this.

Apprentice
    Steppenwolf is absolutely right. This game has rules set by Nordeus and getting 6% every three hours is one of them. So I ask the administrators and others that this registered rule be respected whatever the game situation we are in (match or not). We expect our complaint to be taken into account as quickly as possible, which is only fair.

Players rest

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    No, it's not... All players used to get 6% after the game, but they changed it, to make us use more greens... Now, only bench players and reserves get 6% after the game...
    Really? Have they changed it as well? Greedy … No words. I hadn’t noticed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk