Thread: Just where is the support

Rookie

Just where is the support

Anybody else sick of being lied to by what quite honestly is anything but support.
    The automated service is a joke same responses every time no matter what the query and then all.you get is we have enough information and will look into it.
    You NEVER hear anything about it, the same issues continue.
    TO CALL IT SUPPORT IS MISLEADING AS NO SUPPORT OR FEEDBACK IS EVER OFFERED

Banned
    Nordeus support is the most worthless, impotent, pathetic part of Coinflip11.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by United2019 View Post
    Nordeus support is the most worthless, impotent, pathetic part of Coinflip11.
    seriously? coinflip11?
    well just fyi there is more than 2 outcomes. call it dieroll 11 if you want. lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robbrand1967 View Post
    Anybody else sick of being lied to by what quite honestly is anything but support.
    The automated service is a joke same responses every time no matter what the query and then all.you get is we have enough information and will look into it.
    You NEVER hear anything about it, the same issues continue.
    TO CALL IT SUPPORT IS MISLEADING AS NO SUPPORT OR FEEDBACK IS EVER OFFERED
    Classic typical cut-and-paste “support bot” response. LOL

Hello!
    We thank you for your report. We’ve collected enough feedback about the Top Eleven live match. Our developers will look further into the matter in the future and in case more information on the issue is needed, we will contact you.
    You can also discuss more about the game and match results with our community of experts on Top Eleven Forum: https://forum.topeleven.com/
    Kind regards,
    Top Eleven Team

VIP
    They had support once... People with whom you could discuss about a problem you encounter or discuss about a suggestion you have for the game... It's all dead for years... And the answer was in your inbox within a day or two... Now we wait for a week or more to get the same bot answer...

Pro
    Yeah I remember chatting with their support back in the days.

Years back when we take up token offers and get short changed. We could always count on support to help us when we provide proof and supporting pictures. These days you’re on your own if there are any hiccups. They tell us to contact tapjoy, ironsource and fyber directly and if we are ignored, too bad. The many gamemasters are encouraging us to utilise this option for tokens but whats the point when many a times we get short changed and our efforts are wasted.

The way support handles feedback is also questionable. I reported that the number of hackers are increasing and had some screenshots from various platforms and chats. Andy’s response was i would like to help you. Please provide team name or manager details. I mean come on, you aint helping me. Its your game, not mine. Totally no ownership. Hackers seldom play the game, they hack purely for profit. Why ask for a team name and manager details? If you dont have a team to handle hackers then you deserve it when we make our purchases with these people. And the way support replies, it just shows the f*** all attitude.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    They had support once... People with whom you could discuss about a problem you encounter or discuss about a suggestion you have for the game... It's all dead for years... And the answer was in your inbox within a day or two... Now we wait for a week or more to get the same bot answer...
    Here’s my cut-and-paste response to “support”:

Hello!
    I thank you for your patronizing bull**** cut-and paste response. You really haven’t collected any feedback about the Top Eleven live match. Your moron developers will not look further into the matter in the future and could not care less about any issues or complaints managers have. In case more information on the issue is needed, you will just laugh and actually do nothing.
    I can also discuss (no negative comments unless I want moderators to be churlish] more about the game and match results with our community of experts (if you can find an actual CoinFlip Eleven employee) on the Top Eleven Forum: https://forum.topeleven.com/
    Kind regards,
    “Team” Manager

Rookie
    And the bull**** goes on.
    They have no idea of what support is standard lies about looking into matches.
    SAME AI response nomatter what the issue ,quite clearly they think we are all idiots and won't notice the identical responses.
    Fixed match results are now so predictable it's a joke.
    66% POSSESION BONUS against a non attending opponent equates idiotic passes tourbillon a stat. Countless shooting opportunities passed up and Nordeus reply is my players weren't facing the right way, despite running towards the goal.
    Opponent scores with the one and only shot they have.
    Insulting match reports.

Nordeus response -our developers will look into it.
    Do we ever hear anything back ????

These so called developers don't exist