Thread: Player progress only through training?

Player progress only through training?

I haven't been very active for the last 3 months or so, and my question is when did players stop gaining skill points from matches? This is at least the 3rd season in a row that I have only two players who gain skill points from matches, all the rest of progress happens in training. And when you're not that active, players become weak quite fast. Also if you watch the max amount of ads in a day, you have to wait for 24 hours from the last ad until you can watch again. I usually play in the evening/night which means I can watch ads only every other day, so my player progression is even slower. I know this comment isn't very constructive, but I wanted to open up a bit since I used to love this game but it seems that Nordeus is doing everything they can to keep my level of interest at a minimum.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Putsoskabilo View Post
    I haven't been very active for the last 3 months or so, and my question is when did players stop gaining skill points from matches? This is at least the 3rd season in a row that I have only two players who gain skill points from matches, all the rest of progress happens in training. And when you're not that active, players become weak quite fast. Also if you watch the max amount of ads in a day, you have to wait for 24 hours from the last ad until you can watch again. I usually play in the evening/night which means I can watch ads only every other day, so my player progression is even slower. I know this comment isn't very constructive, but I wanted to open up a bit since I used to love this game but it seems that Nordeus is doing everything they can to keep my level of interest at a minimum.
    Why is that? Let's say you play at 9PM one night, 9PM the next night is 24 hours.

Banned
    I don't understand the basis of your complaints, especialli one concerning ads. No matter when you watch ads, you're still allowed to watch 1 in 24 hours, not more, no less.

Apprentice
    If you have a team of 7 stars or higher, they will not improve 2%, 128 to, 130 for example, between practice and games during the year. If you have one dominate player and he is MOM a lot, he might exceed that but the rest of your team won’t come close. Nordeus wants you to spend money. Notice the number of offers this season. Almost an act of desperation. They have been in business over ten years. No doubt they have reached most football fans. My experience is they have a large turnover. I have quit once. I am on the verge of quitting again. I have spent $800 dollars a season. Stupid I know because they don’t really earn it. I had the same frustrations with the game as if I spent ten dollars. Also, the 20% drop is far more devastating if you spend money. In a sense, you have lost 50% or more of your investment in one season, and in two, you have lost it all. Instead of encouraging everyone to spend some, they prefer to a few big spenders but how long will that last? Now I imagine I will lose the CL for this complaint. However, it shouldn’t be close.