Thread: Need New Shirts (Home and Away) and a team logo.Tokens not an issue. Read below

Need New Shirts (Home and Away) and a team logo.Tokens not an issue. Read below

Hello to whomever may be reading this. My name is Peter and i have a team named "V for Victory". I am only level 2 and i guess that is why i cannot create cool shirts or a cool badge 4 my team.
    So here is the thing. Tokens are NOT a problem. If anyone out there can pitch me a good shirt and badge design i WILL buy them.

2 Things, which you will probably see if u take a look at my team.
    1st : My colors are Black-Orange.
    2nd: I need my home shirt to contain more orange than black and my away the other way around. More black than orange (as u will see in the 2 shirts i made and my team is currently wearing).
    I do not know if we can communicate via e-mail or somehow, so that i could see your suggestions and approve or disapprove (that would be the IDEAL scenario)
    And 3rd (sorry i said 2 but it just occured to me) Please do not make the team badge cheesy. I don't know if anyone understands what i am saying, but if u could contact me and show me we should be great.
    My Facebook name is "Panagiotis Zarkadis" put in a friend request (write about total 11 shirts and badge so that i know it's u, and we can have this conversation more detailed)
    Thanks to all for reading. REALLY hope someone answers ;-)
    Last edited by Kilgharrah; 05-18-2013 at 05:08 PM.
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

Banned
    Hmmm, what you see in the T11 shopping list for shirts and emblems is what you can get. You can make your own, but frankly, they all suck in terms of what you can make. You have to wait until the less-****ty ones come out every couple of weeks and hope someone makes one with orange and black.

I feel for you, but i spent my tokens buying the Liverpool jerseys so i wouldnt have to stare at the vomit-inducing crap they give you.

Yes i know i can't make a decent shirt or badge. That is why i posted here. Maybe someone, will make a cool shirt 4 me with orange and black and get paid. That's the whole point of the thread. I don't want to wait 3 seasons until i can make my own. I want them now. And in 2-3 seasons, maybe i'll make some on my one ;-)
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

btw sorry 4 asking, anyway i can follow this post so i know when someone ansewers like u did, instead of doing it out of luck. I would REALLY appreciate it

Banned
    What I should have said was: The only way you will get a shirt that you "desire" is if you get one from the monthly shirt design competitions. You would have to hope that someone submits one with your colours. I dont know if any of them use this forum, but I would try the shirt/emblem exchange thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hange-may.html