Thread: League Setup by Nordeus

League Setup by Nordeus

Just wondering:

how is nordeus setting up the leagues at the start of a season?

in my league (lvl 10, highest league on this server), i got so many good teams, that i decided to check out the other leagues, check out their strength etc.

in every other league i found, the 8 best placed teams in my league would be easy the best team in any other league.

For example:
    the Average Strenght of the best team in other leagues are sth around 65 (5 stars).
    in my league there are 8 teams above 70 (6 stars).
    of course, all token buyers.

i guess nordeus tries to set the "tokenbuyer" teams in one league, so that the have to buy more tokens to get to the CL.
    can anyone confirm this? its just a thought, but i asked myself this for about 4 seasons.
    xyphrox SC

Famous
    As I understand, from announcement or tutorial from nordeus, they will tend to group teams with similar qualities together.

Banned
    Classification is done on the basis of TEAM RATING, not on the basis of TOKEN buyers...

highest teamrating means most tokens bought if youre in the highest league.
    scout, packets, train.
    no team with 70+ in my league can just effort it by not buying tokens.

on the one hand its good that the leagues are even in terms of strength, but on the other hand it sucks.
    next season there is 1 70+ team not going into the next level (in my league), but there are plenty of 60-65 teams then from other leagues who made in the top7 this season.
    xyphrox SC