Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: How do you found a new team?

Rookie

How do you found a new team?

From time to time I see advanced level managers with relatively new teams (lvl 81 manager with a team founded in 2020). Are these all managers that left the game for a period and then returned or is there a way for me to end a season, close out my current team and start fresh? What happens to my old team?
    Anybody with experience with this?

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    From time to time I see advanced level managers with relatively new teams (lvl 81 manager with a team founded in 2020). Are these all managers that left the game for a period and then returned or is there a way for me to end a season, close out my current team and start fresh? What happens to my old team?
    Anybody with experience with this?
    if you fought against someone in this event, that's bot. obviously during your time when try to pairing against other manager either there's nobody at your % or nobody try to pair at same time as you during that for few minutes so the solution is nodeus will pair you against random bots that equals your team %

sometimes nodeus will also put bots in your league if they dont have enough 14teams,

also yes some old manager decide to return they will get same or lower level from their last play but usually they put out their old create date so if you fought against 2022 or something that's mostly bots to help shortage of managers during events and league
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 02-15-2022 at 03:23 PM.
    julien12 likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks.