Thread: 6 wins in a row - special sponsor

Apprentice

6 wins in a row - special sponsor

OK, so this is now happened twice where I have five wins in a row, planning to make it six with an easy league match next, and then somebody who is way way higher than me schedules a friendly match and beats me and then it gets reset again to 0 wins, and I have to start all over again.

Why is this allowed? Can you not fix this? I think it’s poor planning on Nordeus. Simply ridiculous.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    OK, so this is now happened twice where I have five wins in a row, planning to make it six with an easy league match next, and then somebody who is way way higher than me schedules a friendly match and beats me and then it gets reset again to 0 wins, and I have to start all over again.

Why is this allowed? Can you not fix this? I think it’s poor planning on Nordeus. Simply ridiculous.
    That’s just rude is what they’re doing. I myself sometimes use friendlies to complete this task, or even when I’m playing any friendly, I try to pick my opponent as someone who hasn’t won their last match, let alone they’re on a winning streak, in case they are trying to complete this task.

Apprentice
    Well, i deleted him as a friend cause he is the same person who has done it to me randomly twice. Maybe an old grudge from beating him in a cup final. Who knows.

But still Nordeus really needs to fix that, should be any 6 matches in a row and somehow the friendlies you are “forced” in to should not count towards those 6. I am not connected 24/7 so i won’t always know if someone has scheduled a friendly against me so I can reject it if i see it
    Last edited by Julandron; 02-23-2022 at 02:35 AM.

Exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday. How do you delete a friend (although this one is one of my best supporters even though he bullies me a lot)? As far as I know there is no way to send a message to a friend. I have to admit that I don't usually check the other team's form when arranging a friendly.

Apprentice
    In his profile picture, there is an X on the top right to delete them

Thanks. I hadn't noticed that before.