Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: what happen when 5% rest (every 3h) is due while match is played?

what happen when 5% rest (every 3h) is due while match is played?

as typical of Nordeus, have CL match facing really a tough side just 45 minutes before i play 2nd in league in the match of the season . they are both strong sides, who watch their games, so am playing my best 11 .. no rotation, problem is my players will need green packs, and i can apply one for each, bcz they normally lose 20% of condition in average , so i can give 15% from green packs, problem is i don't want to waste the 15% on the 5% remaining to be fully recovered .. luckily am due my 5% rest (every 3 hours) at 17:35 .. my first match will start 17:29 .. so what will happen to that 5%? will it evaporate? or will be applied just after match finished?
    if anyone can advice me, so i can make the right call on how much green is needed or possibly postponed the 2nd match for another 2-3h, which i don't want to do, as will not be fair for the other guy if i push it later and he end up missing the match
    cheers in advance
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    as will not be fair for the other guy if i push it later and he end up missing the match

True gentleman...
    shwanko07 likes this.

Banned
    the 5% rest will be applied directly after the game. that blows.

i don't want to do, as will not be fair for the other guy if i push it later and he end up missing the match
    Are you serious? Do you think he will be insulted and hit you with a glove if you move the game?

Just move the game or play with 95% for your guys instead of 99%. It is such a little difference...
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-18-2013 at 05:57 PM.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Great question, was wondering myself as the 10 mins left on the counter in training tab was the same time as kick off and the players still were not 95% but thought if this happens during the game or after will be ok as there is a another match in 30 mins, so great question!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    the 5% rest will be applied directly after the game. that blows.
    Are you serious? Do you think he will be insulted and hit you with a glove if you move the game?
    Just move the game or play with 95% for your guys instead of 99%. It is such a little difference...
    cheers mate ... but are you certain 100%?
    nothing to do with insulting him .. is about me .. i want to win fair and square .. otherwise will not feel good.. actually same guy who is 2nd was cheering opposite team when i was away and he cost me 2 points facing a really crappy side .. i did supported against him the next game, and he get the message and stopped doing so .. i hate that when happens .. let us all win fair and square
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Great question, was wondering myself as the 10 mins left on the counter in training tab was the same time as kick off and the players still were not 95% but thought if this happens during the game or after will be ok as there is a another match in 30 mins, so great question!
    well seem it will be added on anyway after the game
    so good to know , so we can do our calculations right

Banned
    cheers mate ... but are you certain 100%?
    nothing to do with insulting him .. is about me .. i want to win fair and square .. otherwise will not feel good.. actually same guy who is 2nd was cheering opposite team when i was away and he cost me 2 points facing a really crappy side .. i did supported against him the next game, and he get the message and stopped doing so .. i hate that when happens .. let us all win fair and square
    100% certain. I recall July confirming this as well as i have seen this question a few times before.