Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By texhorn60

Thread: Latest update- LOL

Apprentice

Latest update- LOL

The good news, there was a counter attack. The bad news now you can’t score against bad teams. I am 177. He was 102. Score 2-0.
    senicro likes this.

Apprentice
    I have not scored on a counter, and I have had several chances or have not been scored on by a counter. Free kicks are still bad, and penalty kick opportunities zilch.

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    The good news, there was a counter attack. The bad news now you can’t score against bad teams. I am 177. He was 102. Score 2-0.
    Yes; its good that tweaking it a bit' but they should do it at the end of the season and announce it too! Even thou it has benefitted me by beating much stronger teams! If I was one of those teams I would be really annoyed that I had invested so much cash all season to fail at the last hurdle!

My team 117% with attackers both 145-150%, attack average 260% with shooting, finishing 300+ against 108% team without one powertrained player. I lost 4-1 and his strongest 104% attacker with 140% attack average end up as the man of the match! 😂

My team had no problem to win 130% teams and this is first time in five season that I lost from such bad trained team. It was FA match, my bonuses, condition, morale always on max..., it seemed like I was playing with 5 levels higher player. I'm lvl5, he was lvl 10. This shouldn't matter in FA matches.

I don't know what's going on but if this continues there's no point for me to train my players.

Apprentice
    FA matches is a completely different story. You can lose 5-0 in the first leg, and then play the same lineup, tactics, nothing changing against the same team, and you win 7-0.
    I never understood it.

Apprentice
    They took away scoring. I was averaging 7 goals before update and 3 after. See, I spent money to score.