Thread: player selection help??

player selection help??

Ok so for my next match i've decided to play with wing backs (to try and counter my opponents formation), problem is my usual LB can't play as DML. his rating is 57 but my back up that can play DML is only rated 40. Shall i play him out of position as he's so much stronger or put in the weaker player?

I would be inclined to play the one who is assigned to his own position as if you put somebody else who does not play there his performance will not be so good and you will lose some possession.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Thanks for your advice, I went for the stronger player and got a 1-1 draw away against a stronger team, so happy enough with the result.

Normally I would say play natural player in his position under most circumstances, but since there is a large quality difference between the 2 players on this instance, I think I would play the 57 quality DL over the 40 quality DML @ DML to start with.

EDIT: Doesn't matter now since OP has now stated match is over.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks anyway, I will probably come across this situation again.

What was his rating?
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

My rating 48.7
    His team 51.5

Ok so not a big difference in quality but he's a big token buyer ( yeah i've brought a few, only £6 worth every 2 seasons)

He's brought Liverpool Emblem and both kits has £121m in the bank and pretty much built his whole squad within the last 2 seasons with scouted players.

Still... I'm happy to get the away point, just need to make sure i get the 3 points at my place.

wow, now i understand why you are happy, i guess if he was spending his tokens on quality instead of emblems and **** he could be better What rating did your DL got when you placed him as a DML?
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

He was my lowest rated player, He got 6 the rest of my team got 7 except for my goal scorer who got 8. And what makes that even sweeter is my scorer has been in my squad since level 1, And through "power training" is still banging them in at level 7.

haha seems like a cool guy, nice job mate keep it up!
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰