Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven - 3D Live Match improvements - Counterattacks

well, guess we'll have to wait for attackers score from rebound animation to have ST great in Top11 again.
    else the playstyle (poacher especially) is useless in this game!

After last update game became worst.almost all game you can see counter attacks and 99% finishing with nothing.even player with 300 speed skill can be easily catched by 3stars defender with 50 speed skill.3D is totally disaster,even 2D was ten times better.about results.well trained players becoming uselles.no point to spend greens on skills,they are not better any other player,same with goalkeepers.tactics.no more tactics at all.game made of 60% fast breaks.results are made before game starts.i fully understand that company is not interested to make game attractive.here is plenty who wants to open their pockets to fullfill T11.thats why they are doing more offers than game improvement.sadly but game will never be more interesting than it was at least 3-4 years ago.i would say that plenty good players already left and newbies are money makers for T11.i understan that every game needs to get profit,but good games and improving everything not only cosmetic.cant watch anymore this silly live matches and leaving account inactive.maybe will come after some time to get some more laugh of another updates(if account will stay open).T11 becoming nr1 for abandoned teams and uninstalled accounts

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    well, guess we'll have to wait for attackers score from rebound animation to have ST great in Top11 again.
    else the playstyle (poacher especially) is useless in this game!
    Does it really matter how a goal is scored? I get that the animation looks stupid sometimes and that should be worked on, but the real changes I'll like to see made to 3d animation is allowing it to reflect tactical changes the manager makes.

Under the old 2d you could see certain tactics like passing focus, mentality, passing style and others clearly represented in the animation. But this is not the case with 3d because there is no noticeable change in animations based on the tactics selected. The only thing that gives an insight into how a match is going are the match stats, even the possession bar is broken compared to what we had in the old 2d.
    Last edited by Spartan117; 04-22-2022 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Does it really matter how a goal is scored? I get that the animation looks stupid sometimes and that should be worked on, but the real changes I'll like to see made to 3d animation is allowing it to reflect tactical changes the manager makes.

Under the old 2d you could see certain tactics like passing focus, mentality, passing style and others clearly represented in the animation. But this is not the case with 3d because there is no noticeable change in animations based on the tactics selected. The only thing that gives an insight into how a match is going are the match stats, even the possession bar is broken compared to what we had in the old 2d.
    back then with 2d engine the animation didnt have any effect on the position. aml amr is too strong OP in this game.
    but somehow after nodeus make this 3d every other position does have slight change in game and since counterattack added the ST which is reliable before counter animation somehow become unreliable.
    i actually like all this chop and change in-game. makes you think and alter your formation and tactic.
    else everyone and their mama will play 451v and train aml amr only

Good to see TE getting better. Was saved a couple of times with this new counter attacking animation. Hope to see more in the future.

Apprentice
    counter attack?????????, where when ,not in my game, been beaten twice by 2 ****y teams in my league ,and I cant score goals, think I will start playing Draughts, more chance of my passes happening

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie spence View Post
    counter attack?????????, where when ,not in my game, been beaten twice by 2 ****y teams in my league ,and I cant score goals, think I will start playing Draughts, more chance of my passes happening
    I have had several and against me but I have only scored twice. The others are just missed shots or lose the ball.

No this is correct, to stop a counter attacking team you immediately press them. And also, for the second point of counter attacking, the best time to counter attack a team is also right after their counter attack because they will not be in a correct position to defend well.

But the frequency of counterattacks in game is probably because designers have increased chance for a counterattack to occur, so that we can all enjoy the new improvement. They'll probably turn this down soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitanga Nday View Post
    But the frequency of counterattacks in game is probably because designers have increased chance for a counterattack to occur, so that we can all enjoy the new improvement. They'll probably turn this down soon.
    Agree with this. ATM the counterattack feels like before 3D or kinda like crossing in 2D, they waste few seconds of your life showing counterattacking moves that didn't result in goal(s).

The counterattack that result in goal is quite rare and maybe you could see more against lower % teams, just like goals from crossing in 2d, the only time i saw that frequently is in friendlies where the % of 2 teams is more than 20-40%.

Things that waste your time in Top11:-

Before 3D: Attacker slowly dribble towards goal while GK creeping outside resulting into unfukinbelievable offside trap ever in football history.

After 3D: Attacker pass the ball to nobody in highlights and the text saying "defender manage to intercept" or "what a defence by player's name" the text should be rewrite as "what a waste pass/ball possession by attacker's name" instead.

After 3D+counter: Counterattack that took so long from defend to other side that ends up with no goal.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 04-23-2022 at 02:46 AM.

Rookie
    Strikers behaving like strikers instead of taking a shot and then standing like lemons as the ball rolls past them.
    Strikers follow up on shots in the real game but not in yours
    jarharnamme and Michael026 like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast