Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Feature request: Remove grey skill White skill makings.

Am lost. I can’t make sense of anything these days. Many chains of thoughts.

High grey teams of similar quality are beating high white teams. Awesome for youth academy, scout and personal trainer users.
    Much weaker teams are beating their opponents, new beatable margin seems to up to 49.9 quality or thereabouts
    Increased number of upsets since beatable margin has increased

Are results just more random with more troll results or are greys more relevant than they used to be? If the ratio was 80 whites 20 greys to match simulation, is it now 70:30 or 65:35?

We spend hours training whites even without upselling. Our training regime would be very different if greys were more relevant. Would save us alot of time, effort and money as mentioned but we’ll never know.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-26-2022 at 06:12 AM.
    royalarsenal and hudai like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    top 10 asso are still hard manipulators. the dif between them and their opponents are so wide that it dosn't count much. and yes semi active assos still make in ultimate div and they are their primary prey
    I think it still shows whites are superior for them to be consistent enough to achieve top 10 in asso rankings. Many manipulate but few are like those russians and viets that dominate the top 10. Don’t see much diff in regular tournaments as well, i lost before 3D update to really weak untrained teams and it still happens now to other players. Those who have perfect all win trophy records continue to maintain their winning streaks as well. To me, the whites are still more important and its just more troll results so no need to remove the “markings”

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Am lost. I can’t make sense of anything these days. Many chains of thoughts.

High grey teams of similar quality are beating high white teams. Awesome for youth academy, scout and personal trainer users.
    Much weaker teams are beating their opponents, new beatable margin seems to up to 49.9 quality or thereabouts
    Increased number of upsets since beatable margin has increased

Are results just more random with more troll results or are greys more relevant than they used to be? If the ratio was 80 whites 20 greys to match simulation, is it now 70:30 or 65:35?

We spend hours training whites even without upselling. Our training regime would be very different if greys were more relevant. Would save us alot of time, effort and money as mentioned but we’ll never know.
    I agree with this. I can't make sense of what's happening either.

Dreamer
    the reason i made this request. So im out of the CL in QF. lets see some of the stats.

My GK's CL stat.

Feature request: Remove grey skill White skill makings.-gk.jpg

CL QF match stat round 1 away.
    Feature request: Remove grey skill White skill makings.-away.jpg

CL QF match stat round 2 home
    Feature request: Remove grey skill White skill makings.-home.jpg

Opponent GK skill Vs My GK skill

Opponent Feature request: Remove grey skill White skill makings.-ogk.jpg
    My GK Feature request: Remove grey skill White skill makings.-mgk.jpg

Opponent top forward
    Feature request: Remove grey skill White skill makings.-osp.jpg

My top forward
    Feature request: Remove grey skill White skill makings.-mtf.jpg

diffrence between me as a manager and the opponent?
    i try real hard to save up my rest pack and build players based on they white skills as a result i spend hrs and hrs of time in this game. unfortunately I don't spend much as my country had limitations once on Forex so i got used to on not spending on free to play games.

and the opponents that are winning now a days most of the time don't spend much time on game. use tokens mostly to building their team using PT. buy SS and some of them also likes to unlock all lvls of boost lab.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12