Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Season 157 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Attachment 139394

perfect 10s defenders?
    (decide to put in 4th defender & the game automatically gives him 9something rating turns out he only get 6.5 when subs in at 80++ minutes)
    how the fuk they calculate it? 19tackles, 10block shots, 10 clearance from corners?
    With 3D, they seem to have increased the “performance” of defenders so they all get high ratings. Even when I lose a match terribly, my defense have at least 7. This is also reflected in MoM awards, too. My ST scores a hat trick but MoM is my DR who didn’t even have a single assist or anything. I guess they tweaked the ratings system so our attackers don’t benefit from MoM progress rewards?

VIP
    Stupidity of the game continues... My best player got injured 3 times this season, all 3 times early in the game Twice in the League and once in Super league... Just to give Top scorer award to someone else, right Nordeus??? Your engine is taking a side, you @#$%
    3 f*cking times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fqqqqqqq.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fqqqqqqqqq.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fqqqqqq.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fqqqqqqqq.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fqqqqqqqqqq.jpg

Lost in the cup semis to a juggernaut I had no chance against. Looked like a certain 2nd or 3rd place finish in the league but I have collapsed in the last few games and now probably won't even make the top 4. Among other things, that will hinder my association's progress as well.

So it has all come down to one game, the CL final I qualified for earlier today. It's going to be either an amazing season or total failure depending on that one result.

The game will be in against the opponent I played in the group stages. Home draw and away win for me then, back when we were both in the low 90% qualities, him being slightly better than me. Since then however he sky rocketed to 115% or so with a line up full of players with special abilities while I am at 102-103%.

Going to have approximately 200 rests to spend on training until the game. Thought about further boosting the existing six star players first, especially young ones, while those on the brink of the sixth star I'd train on the morning of the final date so they will have the on fire morale. Don't see this method shrinking the gap between me and my opponent much, especially as my training level of 35 means most drills don't have the finest efficiency yet, but what can I do. I'm desperate for this one. Doesn't help that my highest quality player picked a yellow card in the semifinal today and is suspended for Friday.

If anyone has bothered to read up until now, do you think it's worth buying one of scout recommendations for this? An older, near seven star AMR/MR shadow striker to replace a mid 20s, near six star normal AMR? Strangely enough the guy I have has slightly better passing and crossing, while the player I am interested in obviously has a huge edge in all the other skills.
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

VIP
    Two days ago...
    Top dog United +53 goal difference
    2nd place team +40 goal difference

Today
    Top dog United +55 goal difference
    2nd place team +62 goal difference...

VIP
    Game against a team from the bottom half... 6-star GK with one on one SA can't save a single shot on target, against 6-star ST, without any SA and with low finishing, in 2 one on one situation... That ST scored only 5 goals in 22 league games and now scored 2 goals, away, at the top dog's turf... Literally, there is no way Nordeus to let me win the league 3 days earlier, ever...

Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fppp.jpg

Pro
    Another hard fought Champions League victory against +1 level opposition!

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    The Best of the Best

VIP

Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fpppppp.jpg

VIP

Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fppppppp.jpg
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 05-20-2022 at 09:20 PM.

Since I have a decent idea about why my previous post attempt didn't go through, I'll try a brief version.

Passable semifinal in the cup. Unforgivable 5th place in the league.

And yet, one miracle salvaged the whole season and possibly beyond.

Him:
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-topelevenopponent1.jpg

Me:
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-topelevenmychampions.jpg

Outcome:
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-topelevenmatch3.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-topelevencloutcome.jpg

United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Another hard fought Champions League victory against +1 level opposition!

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    142.6 vs 129.5 it's not hard. But 118% vs 168% is very hard. It was another masturbation session for his poor personality. Easy wins with 8-9 goals.
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-20220521_000937.jpg

The other giant was barely defeated. 152% vs 117%
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-20220521_001808.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-psx_20220521_001921.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 05-20-2022 at 10:28 PM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast