Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme
  • 2 Post By Sinany03
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: Assistant Transfer Role

Assistant Transfer Role

Dear Top Eleven, I want to make a suggestion relating to the role of assistant manager when it comes to scouting new players during a season.

Since playing the game, I've noticed that the assistant scouts for players that can potentially be bought to improve the team. Equally, I've noticed that the assistant has no idea which position the manager wants to strengthen. This is actually a terrible mistake by Top Eleven.

For example, I've been crying out for a DL since last season. My assistant has been showing me MCs, STs and GKs. I just want a DL and nothing more. It's quite annoying that this occurs.

I would like to suggest that Top Eleven makes it possible that there is an option for we managers to actually tell our assistants which position we need to strengthen some hours before the assistant brings his suggestions. A simple menu to make the assistant understand which area he/she should focus on scouting.

If you Improve this problem, I guarantee you that a lot of managers will buy a lot of players from their assistant's suggestions. Hence, we managers will buy more tokens from Top Eleven. This is business.

Thank you and warm regards.

There’s actually a way to make the assistant give you player in your desire position, just put lowest % player on your 1st 11 and your assistant will recommend player with that position to you. The timing to put that player is 1hr after daily gift, that’s when the assistant recommend player daily
    PaulG likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    There’s actually a way to make the assistant give you player in your desire position, just put lowest % player on your 1st 11 and your assistant will recommend player with that position to you. The timing to put that player is 1hr after daily gift, that’s when the assistant recommend player daily
    Yes, I was going to say the same. And it works most of the time

Addicted
    I want to add that it also takes the age of the player into account. So if you put a 28 years old 30% DL, then the assistant will recommend something like a 95-115% (this usually also depends on your next opponent’s playing AMR etc) at 25-27 years old. So put 18-20 years old low % player if you want a young new DL.
    jarharnamme and Julandron like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I want to add that it also takes the age of the player into account. So if you put a 28 years old 30% DL, then the assistant will recommend something like a 95-115% (this usually also depends on your next opponent’s playing AMR etc) at 25-27 years old. So put 18-20 years old low % player if you want a young new DL.
    yeah forgot bout the age thing. usually i'll put 18yo 3* in starting lineup to get good young assistant recommend.
    Julandron likes this.