Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By iansyorkcityfc3
  • 3 Post By JohnnyEye

Thread: what a joke and complete rip off

Rookie

what a joke and complete rip off

15 TOKENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? to play the same side twice only to be beaten on penalties twice and win a pitch pattern has Nordeous lost all sense on what people are prepared to pay or are there numbties who will pay for this utter nonsense
    JohnnyEye and Subject 117 like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    15 TOKENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? to play the same side twice only to be beaten on penalties twice and win a pitch pattern has Nordeous lost all sense on what people are prepared to pay or are there numbties who will pay for this utter nonsense
    i just stay away from these events, not only are they rigged but it's a rip off, especially when playing against other managers, you only face mutant teams, the end result is always the same. i don't spend a single token to re-enter.
    PaulG, efc123 and darkz like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    i just stay away from these events, not only are they rigged but it's a rip off, especially when playing against other managers, you only face mutant teams, the end result is always the same. i don't spend a single token to re-enter.
    I don’t reenter either.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    i never re-enter either its just when i saw how many tokens, even if you get beaten in the early stages its still 9

I know players who will pay whatever is necessary but they use their alternate accounts for this. Usually they target the emblems and jerseys.

Banned
    Wow, my reward for defeating the New York red balls was a new player who is the 25th best on my squad. THANKS FOR NOTHING, Cheapass11.

Rookie
    The so called Top Eleven developers spen their time creating these pointless live events that ordinary players have no realistic chance of competing in. Only competition where you don't who you opponent is so you can't set your team up, then they are either manynlevels above you or play outstandingly while your squad are appaling.
    Says all you need to know about top elevens regard of their players as the spend all their time on stupid events rather than fixing the issues in the game