Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 22.14 - 12th Birthday!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 22.14 - 12th Birthday!

Top Eleven has turned 12! 🎉

Celebrate this birthday with football fans from around the world and lots of exciting activities! Update to the Top Eleven version 22.14 to experience the full birthday fun and check out what the latest, festive update brings:

- Football is always better with friends. That's why the latest update introduces the option to add friends in the game across different servers! Going forward you'll be able to send friend requests to any Manager. Connect with Managers from around the world in one click and celebrate together!
    - Support for ongoing birthday events
    - Exclusive birthday in-game reskin
    - Smaller tweaks and UI improvements

Don't forget to claim your gift and celebrate Top Eleven's 12th Birthday in style!
    jarharnamme and SausyFC like this.

Hi admin, can Indonesia join the Official Supporters too?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakarta City FC View Post
    Hi admin, can Indonesia join the Official Supporters too?
    indonesia are in next asso event. you guys are lucky

the video bug continues...
    It only gives 4 or 5 videos then it loads loads loads and nothing.
    we have to leave and come back to the game many times to go back to give 3 or 4 more videos.
    on android

Analyze this bug
    hudai likes this.

and now add a button for friendly match. If we want, let's open it and get a friendly match offer. Friendlies that start suddenly boredom

Everything is fine adding friends and that stuff but you can't play friendly matches because that takes energy from players and sometimes injures that apply to the competition.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Top Eleven has turned 12! 🎉

Celebrate this birthday with football fans from around the world and lots of exciting activities! Update to the Top Eleven version 22.14 to experience the full birthday fun and check out what the latest, festive update brings:

- Football is always better with friends. That's why the latest update introduces the option to add friends in the game across different servers! Going forward you'll be able to send friend requests to any Manager. Connect with Managers from around the world in one click and celebrate together!
    - Support for ongoing birthday events
    - Exclusive birthday in-game reskin
    - Smaller tweaks and UI improvements

Don't forget to claim your gift and celebrate Top Eleven's 12th Birthday in style!
    HELLO.

iNTRODUCES: => That's why the latest update introduces the option to add friends in the game across different servers

BUT

OPTION to BLOCK, NO?
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    HELLO.

iNTRODUCES: => That's why the latest update introduces the option to add friends in the game across different servers

BUT

OPTION to BLOCK, NO?
    yeah, i got so many friend request and they keep popping up on right bottom everytime i starts my top11. smdh
    StarlingCF, Subject 117 and hudai like this.

I like that we can add friends across servers for a different reason. Makes it more difficult for people who want to buy and sell accounts.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    yeah, i got so many friend request and they keep popping up on right bottom everytime i starts my top11. smdh
    yeah its so annoying every time i log in keep getting top popups for 1 min or more. can you please stop those popups.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast