Thread: Youth Team playing in youth leagues.

Youth Team playing in youth leagues.

Hello, every season we get at least 4 young players straight from the youth academy. Which is great because is like 4 free players to add on the squad. But i would like for Top Eleven team to create a youth team (U-21) that will play in their own youth leagues to develop their skills and gain knowledge and to be able to promote players to senior team/first squad (original team that we all have) and also demote them back to youth team if needed. A youth team where U-21 players can play and have power to move them to first team. What you all think about this idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Dquintero123 View Post
    Hello, every season we get at least 4 young players straight from the youth academy. Which is great because is like 4 free players to add on the squad. But i would like for Top Eleven team to create a youth team (U-21) that will play in their own youth leagues to develop their skills and gain knowledge and to be able to promote players to senior team/first squad (original team that we all have) and also demote them back to youth team if needed. A youth team where U-21 players can play and have power to move them to first team. What you all think about this idea?
    eh too much hassle. i would love for em to return back that international panini tournament & the option to take player from international squad & bring em to main squad. that feature back then is so fresh for top11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    eh too much hassle. i would love for em to return back that international panini tournament & the option to take player from international squad & bring em to main squad. that feature back then is so fresh for top11
    That was one of the worst features ever. Understandable that they killed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    That was one of the worst features ever. Understandable that they killed that.
    it's worse because nodeus dropped em dead by limiting the play to 3times per week or only can play for 1 day in a week i cant remember.
    back then i've already unlock all countries before they butchered it. so when i say to bring em back, bring the 1 that you can play more not the limited time.
    after they limit it nobody plays it.
    so this guy ask for u21 youth promotion to 1st team is actually the same idea as international panini, minus the awesome jersey & emblems back then..