Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    sigh meaning you have to put them both at MR position. you cant do that in top11 because that formation is obsolete. and no it doesnt count if you put 1 of em at MR and another at AMR. you need to put both veteran and youngster and same position at once from start of the match
    is it really that stupid? he can't even try to play the other one at ML? the roles have to have the literal same name? the side of the pitch they're on can't even be different? wow, so it's limited to ST, MC and DC then?

Rookie
    duplicate
    Last edited by royalarsenal; 06-05-2022 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    is it really that stupid? he can't even try to play the other one at ML? the roles have to have the literal same name? the side of the pitch they're on can't even be different? wow, so it's limited to ST, MC and DC then?
    yes because i did make the same mistake as him/her.
    blindly bid 1token on all 30yo+. gets winger/fullback.
    then try to put em on the otherside of the wing. heck even try to put em at MC/DC to pair with another youngster at that position.
    nope. you have to pair them all at the center position: DC/DMC/MC/AMC/ST

because everyone is also bidding on 30+yo so i decide to spend extra token(2) for central veteran player. get it, play 3friendlies and sack him immediately
    royalarsenal likes this.

Rookie
    yes because i did make the same mistake as him/her.
    blindly bid 1token on all 30yo+. gets winger/fullback.
    then try to put em on the otherside of the wing. heck even try to put em at MC/DC to pair with another youngster at that position.
    nope. you have to pair them all at the center position: DC/DMC/MC/AMC/ST

because everyone is also bidding on 30+yo so i decide to spend extra token(2) for central veteran player. get it, play 3friendlies and sack him immediately
    yeah i forgot about those 2 central positions that can be played in pairs.

Addicted
    Played two friendlies against 1% teams today. I won 8-0 and 9-0, and of course in both matches 3 separate players scored 2 goals each but no hat tricks.

Speaking of, has anyone experienced two hat tricks in a single match? If so, does that count as 1 or 2 towards the task?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Played two friendlies against 1% teams today. I won 8-0 and 9-0, and of course in both matches 3 separate players scored 2 goals each but no hat tricks.

Speaking of, has anyone experienced two hat tricks in a single match? If so, does that count as 1 or 2 towards the task?
    Yes i've got 2 hattricks in 1 match, one hattrick in 1st half, subbed that guy who's fk&penalty taker to another guy & another guy did the job in 2nd half.
    And yes there's tons of time when i did this friendlies 1-3players stuck at 2goals the 1st half left wing & striker did score 2goals, 2nd half right wing perform but now they all just be like nope not gonna score 3rd goal, we're content with 2goals.
    Finally i complete that task on event with full morale & condition.
    Probably in friendlies where i never bother to use boosters to increase morale & condition, the players didnt perform as well.
    And yes i think nodeus did improve the game in this aspect, but troll result still happens time to time (against abandoned team that clearly will have low morals yet we still lose eventho our preparation is top & full)

yup 4me this counted as 2 hat-tricks

[Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-te-captura-01.jpg

BTW is it possible to solve the issue with subtituted players that keep playing in a match? OFC is a bug that should be fixed but I'm quite sure that it worked when I went to formation (where you see the name of the player who should be now on the pitch) and move his position just a bit and then confirm changes. After that the 3D issue corrected as the player who came in showed up & the replaced came out (IDK perhaps it just fixes automatically & sorry for bad english).

Dreamer
    [Official] Special Sponsor Update - Season 158-screenshot_20220607-114744.jpg

6??? Wow... You are so desperate to make us use playstyles...
    Sinany03 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220607-114744.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	139564

6??? Wow... You are so desperate to make us use playstyles...
    Yeah i think they really wanna push everyone to use playstyle. And this time it could properly use & buff your team big time.
    Remember back then i slam them for having task of us train 6MC & 5ST. somehow i was beaten against team that have 3MC & 2ST in his formation, without wingers, i did everything nope got beaten black and blue from start to finish eventho i'm better % and opponent didn't spectate his team.
    I was baffled and yeah somehow they buff MC and ST tremendously.
    But yeah, not gonna waste tokens for playstyles again. Did it the 1st time, spending fuktons buying ball shots only to realize i just waste my time on gambling.
    Nodeus need to remove that hotshots and just give us permanent boosters reward either on task or event or league or asso or something.
    This is football manager game not gambling guess the fukball are
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 06-07-2022 at 06:19 AM.
    Falken likes this.

Rookie
    Yeah i think they really wanna push everyone to use playstyle. And this time it could properly use & buff your team big time.
    Remember back then i slam them for having task of us train 6MC & 5ST. somehow i was beaten against team that have 3MC & 2ST in his formation, without wingers, i did everything nope got beaten black and blue from start to finish eventho i'm better % and opponent didn't spectate his team.
    I was baffled and yeah somehow they buff MC and ST tremendously.
    But yeah, not gonna waste tokens for playstyles again. Did it the 1st time, spending fuktons buying ball shots only to realize i just waste my time on gambling.
    Nodeus need to remove that hotshots and just give us permanent boosters reward either on task or event or league or asso or something.
    This is football manager game not gambling guess the fukball are
    Played a game today with 6 different unlocked playstyles
    but no reward received. Anyone else with the same issue?

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast