Thread: Subs On Fire ‘45

Addicted

Subs On Fire ‘45

I have a question about the “Subs On Fire ‘45” achievement of the Special Sponsor. In English it says: “Every player who enters any match until season end in the second half will get On Fire morale status until the end of that match.” In Dutch it says “Elke speler die in het veld komt tijdens welke wedstrijd dan ook tot het einde van het seizoen komt in de tweede helft in supervorm tot het einde van die wedstrijd”, which translates to “Every player who enters any match until season end will get On Fire morale status in the second half until the end of that match.”

What happens if I sub a player in the first half? Will he get the On Fire morale status from the start of the second half (Dutch text), or not (English text)? Does anyone have experience with this yet?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I have a question about the “Subs On Fire ‘45” achievement of the Special Sponsor. In English it says: “Every player who enters any match until season end in the second half will get On Fire morale status until the end of that match.” In Dutch it says “Elke speler die in het veld komt tijdens welke wedstrijd dan ook tot het einde van het seizoen komt in de tweede helft in supervorm tot het einde van die wedstrijd”, which translates to “Every player who enters any match until season end will get On Fire morale status in the second half until the end of that match.”

What happens if I sub a player in the first half? Will he get the On Fire morale status from the start of the second half (Dutch text), or not (English text)? Does anyone have experience with this yet?
    He has to be sub in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post

after halftime all your players in the reserve bench will be on fire.
    so my suggestion is to give all starting 11 full morale and just let the sub have low red morale and by halftime they're all in fire like they just eat red hot chili pepper and you can subbed em (not sure they're good tho, so far my starting still better than onfire sub).
    well if your player injured at 1st half or early minutes you can either subbed in or wait for halftime to do the sub.
    back then 10players is better than 11 in Top11, not sure how the engine works now, we have complained many time bout this in the forum and to nodeus (10 player better than 11 it's fukin ridiculous!)