Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By onionjoe76
  • 2 Post By onionjoe76

Thread: Player morale

Player morale

What is going on with player morale lately? Yesterday I won 9-1 and all my team went down one level. Again today, after boosting, I won 4-0 and half my team have gone down again. NB* None of the players that have gone down today were subbed off or anything. C'mon Nordeus, I appreciate you need to make money and what not but this is surely over the top and it has no basis in reality. PLease play a bit fairer.

Quote Originally Posted by onionjoe76 View Post
    What is going on with player morale lately? Yesterday I won 9-1 and all my team went down one level. Again today, after boosting, I won 4-0 and half my team have gone down again. NB* None of the players that have gone down today were subbed off or anything. C'mon Nordeus, I appreciate you need to make money and what not but this is surely over the top and it has no basis in reality. PLease play a bit fairer.
    wait are you new to the game? from your forum account it seems you have join from 2017 but only knew the morale drop for every players even after you trash other team 21-0 "lately".
    it has been like this since forever. only the fire can save player morales (keep em at high morale for few matches)
    others will drop because nodeus wants everyone to use boosters and if you dont have any, well you can always buy em
    (more profits to nodeus, dont need genius scientist to figure that out)

I've been playing the game since 2013 actually and while there has been some loss of morale at times, I have NEVER experienced it at this level.

While I am here. I don't know if English is your first language or not, but you might need to work on how you speak to people. You come across as overly aggressive and that will get people's backs up.

I don't spend hours on the forum (as you can see I've posted 10 times in 5 years) so maybe I've missed lots of people complaining about morale loss but I am posting based on MY experience and MY experience is that "lately" my squad have been losing morale quicker than they did before
    Julandron and Michael026 like this.

Addicted
    So maybe you played different game because moral drops with no reason and there is nothing that could stop it (except on fire thing ). Not sure how you not experienced this from 2013 .

yeah. ok

I never said that I've never had morale drops. I said that I;ve not experienced it like I have recently. I would have posted long before now if pretty much my whole squad went down two levels in the space of 2 matches.

Maybe I am lucky or something, I dunno. But I know this has been more extreme than before for me.
    Last edited by onionjoe76; 06-24-2022 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Added extra text

yeah we even make a joke in Top11 forum & on their socmed.
    only in Top11 world, the players gets morale down after winning big.
    the players probably be like "oh my god i only score 2 not 3 so now i'm missed out on fire thingy, now i'm depressed" or
    "i've got cleansheet but it would've been better if i take freekick, why the manager didnt put me, the super goalkeeper as the cornertaker or the freekick taker? i'm depressed" etc
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 06-24-2022 at 05:47 PM.

Addicted
    Well, sometimes you can see that for example morale drops because a player not provided assists or not scored for a while. But again it's common for mc to not provide assists just because they do not make those assists anyway. But for most players you just can guess why it's dropped because there are no explanation.
    C'mon top eleven is a guess game - where you always must guess what certain function or action does in the game .
    There is not proof that morale even do something in a game. You can guess from your experience but other could say on the contrary.