Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By texhorn60
  • 2 Post By Taffy1956
  • 1 Post By tomu741

Thread: Looking to leave and why

Apprentice

Looking to leave and why

I will finish the season undefeated if I win today, which I should do easily, but this was the most disappointing season of all. I have tokens and rests to spend but I am planning on leaving for good. why? Hot Shots, purple packs, the constant bombardment to spend money, the ridiculously high cost, the 20 percent, the results against inferior teams who are either bots or whose owner never shows up, the updates in the middle of the season that change the way the game was being played, goal keepers who play way above their rating, and Nordeus support which is a joke. I am tired of winning jerseys and pitches. I am sick and tired of competitions like King of Kings giving superior rewards over winning the league, CL and Cup. I am really sick of Association matches being spaced out to eat a lot of rests packs. I could add a lot more. There are a lot of good things but they all cost a lot of money. If I who spends money hate the game, I cannot imagine what the average participant thinks. What is the customer turnover rate?
    PedroSLB likes this.

They will never tell you how many players leave the game? I left 6 years ago came back about a year ago! There have been some good chances to the game especially 3d; but i agree with you it has all gone money crazy and that's all they seem to be worried about! Rewards as you said are all wrong; who wants shirts; badges and pitch patterns? They don't make your team better! As for sponsors and boosters most of them are a waste of time! So I can understand why your leaving
    Temidayo_ and PedroSLB like this.

Addicted
    Why would you say that 3d was good improvement? Those animations are ridiculous. It's like you are playing fifa on the lowest difficulty but instead watching how 2 bot teams doing something weird.
    For me last good change was back in 2017 when they moved to current pitch layout. But even that was total mess at the beginning.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy1956 View Post
    They will never tell you how many players leave the game? I left 6 years ago came back about a year ago! There have been some good chances to the game especially 3d; but i agree with you it has all gone money crazy and that's all they seem to be worried about! Rewards as you said are all wrong; who wants shirts; badges and pitch patterns? They don't make your team better! As for sponsors and boosters most of them are a waste of time! So I can understand why your leaving
    disagree. only people who look short terms want players as reward.
    but if you get jersey & logo you can sell this for real money to other people.
    besides those player rewards i only use em for 1-2season. the 1 you get from auction and train properly is way better & can be used to 10-12seasons

Addicted
    I just managed to maintain my elite Association Diamond status through raw strategy and heavy planning, so I've to disagree with u even though there are some aspects I don't like about Top11.

So ya, difficult for someone like me who has fought their way up to Diamond status, winning countless matches without spending big money, comprehend your disappointments.