Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By onionjoe76
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme
  • 1 Post By Sillybq

Thread: Mods

Mods

Hi, do any mods bother reading bugs and technical issues posts? I've written two posts now regards a possible bug in the game that is preventing me watching games and neither have ended up going live. How long realistically should I have to wait.

I wanted to post to see if others could help before I raised a fault ticket. Come on Nordeus mods. I spend good money on this game, the very least you could do is care a little.

Hello there!

As forum moderators, we do read all your posts and do our best to report any issues or feedback you may have. Now, regarding your question about waiting time, it should be expected that you will have to wait a bit more when it's the weekend.
    Either way, I'm glad to see that your issue has been fixed now.

Cheers.

Sorry if I seemed a bit impatient. I don't really post much on here. It was just that I tried to post a couple of times in the bugs section it wasn't going "live" but when I posted in the General Discussion, the post went live immediately so I was perhaps a little "paranoid" about that. But I accept you have lives and things at the weekend might be a bit different.

Anyway, it's all good.
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by onionjoe76 View Post
    Sorry if I seemed a bit impatient. I don't really post much on here. It was just that I tried to post a couple of times in the bugs section it wasn't going "live" but when I posted in the General Discussion, the post went live immediately so I was perhaps a little "paranoid" about that. But I accept you have lives and things at the weekend might be a bit different.

Anyway, it's all good.
    you dont have to be sorry. this forum use to be lively with fully functional mods that entertains us whenever we have complaints, issues, questions etc but most of the good, fun, better guys left already

Some of us are still here but unfortunately most of the real characters and rabble rousers have either been banned or left the game. You might see some of them in the many TE Facebook groups that now exist to the detriment of this forum.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Some of us are still here but unfortunately most of the real characters and rabble rousers have either been banned or left the game. You might see some of them in the many TE Facebook groups that now exist to the detriment of this forum.
    khris got banned?
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    khris got banned?
    My question also.... he was the best mod

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    My question also.... he was the best mod
    2nd best for me. the best is nik.
    khris is more on nodes side while nik is more on player side

Nik forwarded me many guides and gave me lots of good advise when i first started. Khris was always helping me approve my posts. I don’t recall mods handling bugs, maybe they helped forward to person in charge to expedite. Usually staff like lian/taliyah/saucy will pick it up and follow up. Even so, it has always been selective. After all, quite a number of the issues posted ain’t bugs
    Last edited by Sillybq; 06-30-2022 at 08:30 PM.
    jarharnamme likes this.