Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By redsnoopy
  • 1 Post By PedroSLB
  • 3 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: Is defensive wall SA useless in 3D?

Addicted

Is defensive wall SA useless in 3D?

I only saw saves from GK, direct free kick goals and missed free kick goals. Never anything looks like being blocked from a defender during a free kick.
    Subject 117 likes this.

The animation is a result of the internal engine which is the same for both 2d and 3d. Even if you don't see it, I'd say it has an impact on how many free kicks head to the goal or go out.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jCublaz View Post
    The animation is a result of the internal engine which is the same for both 2d and 3d. Even if you don't see it, I'd say it has an impact on how many free kicks head to the goal or go out.
    maybe, but not only thing that not work properly, just played match where free kick spec player score 4 goals from it, till mine with skill from premium spec ability score every 20th time, than foul called but no free kick just corner, than after it lose ball drop on one of my players on box line even he is alone he stare at ball that role right at his leg till oponent player run from goalie space and collect ball lounch counter attack, so maybe it work without seeing it, but hell of a bad work in animation

Defensive wall is dead now... even FK are ruined, the chances of score form a player with 150 or 400 shoot/finish are the same.

With last update all the game became a lottery.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jCublaz View Post
    i love how the nodeus staff create a new forum account just to say that FK wall still working when 100% of players say it didnt
    PedroSLB, Sinany03 and JohnnyEye like this.