Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New season, my Level and team quality stay the same

New season, my Level and team quality stay the same

My team ended last season at 7th, 103rd level, but this season, my Level and team quality stay the same. No notification. I am wondering what's happening and what I play top eleven for?

man you're lucky your server have many active managers.
    i have play this game for 10years and my level is lower than yours because not enough active managers in our top level.
    every 2-3months there will be 1season where we're stuck at same level and we dont even tanking.
    my level now is 102 and that's the max level on my server.
    and i have play this game for 120seasons and never finished below 8th!

Famous
    lucky man.. your are top of the server

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    man you're lucky your server have many active managers.
    i have play this game for 10years and my level is lower than yours because not enough active managers in our top level.
    every 2-3months there will be 1season where we're stuck at same level and we dont even tanking.
    my level now is 102 and that's the max level on my server.
    and i have play this game for 120seasons and never finished below 8th!
    How aren't you tired of the game?

Veteran manager just returning. Starting an asoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/associations/79982-re-thinking-associations.html#post667307). Assoc tag is #7V6TDT.

Lucky to be at the top? Good that only first 3 positions get 3x multiplier and top server managers are treated like tankers. Hope they never implement association like tournaments and keep everyone playing the same guys over and over. Lol since you guys love it, no need to improve it.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Lucky to be at the top? Good that only first 3 positions get 3x multiplier and top server managers are treated like tankers. Hope they never implement association like tournaments and keep everyone playing the same guys over and over. Lol since you guys love it, no need to improve it.
    At least all your players stay the same quality and do not lose ever season 20%

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    How aren't you tired of the game?

Veteran manager just returning. Starting an asoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=667307). Assoc tag is #7V6TDT.
    nah i just dont care bout winning treble/quadruples now.
    as long as i'm still in ultimate that's good enough.
    besides i enjoy collecting rare beautiful jerseys and emblems over winning titles these days (because other teams are way² fukin better than me because they have train properly & upsell or pay2win).
    if you want to win all the time my suggestion is uninstall this game, play football manager and save everytime before you play game and if you lose/losing just force quit football manager and load game again. play until you win
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 07-20-2022 at 03:36 PM.

There are players who act as feeder clubs. You can get well trained players a few levels down so no manager is disadvantaged even without multiple accounts as long as one is willing to spend. Nordeus should fill this gap officially by selling negative grey players for cash. It's especially useful for players at the top with the 180 cap and tanking seasons.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 07-20-2022 at 07:56 PM.

People rant because they win nothing, not because they expect to win everything. As if nord would let us. Even whales like Lakis dont win them all. Everyone plays or has played football manager. top eleven is free on mobile and we can win everything at lower levels as well.

Also losing 20 percent isn’t bad or some players would only have whites in 200 plus when they hit 180 cap and stop gaining.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 07-21-2022 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    There are players who act as feeder clubs. You can get well trained players a few levels down so no manager is disadvantaged even without multiple accounts as long as one is willing to spend. Nordeus should fill this gap officially by selling negative grey players for cash. It's especially useful for players at the top with the 180 cap and tanking seasons.
    nah. the easiest solution is make promotion and relegation like association division. also just merge all server. getting tired watching all the newer teams 1+year created after me already pass my 102 level smdh
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast