Thread: Timezones

Timezones

I'm currently on vacation in a timezone that's very different than my own (+6 hours). I will still be on vacation when the new season starts.

So my question is: how does the game decide which timezone to put me in? Will I be put in my new timezone? Cause that... would be annoying. Currently I'm already having to deal with matches in the dead of night, but that's ok cause I'm on vacation anyway. But I'm not looking forward to
    going back to work in a couple of weeks and again having to deal with matches in the dead of night while I also have to work.

Famous
    I think depends on your nationality in the game.. I think... but not sure...

Addicted
    I believe it is based on the location you set in game at your manager profile. And the location you start the season will determine your match times even if you change it back mid-season. So, I am wouldn’t play with it since you’ll be on vacation for a short part of the season.

It might be device settings. Last time i was on holiday during season break, i had timings that were suitable for the country i was on holiday at. I also tried manipulating the timing of matches to suit my sleep pattern by changing location and nationality. It doesn’t work.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 08-08-2022 at 07:28 PM.

yup, silly was right. i once jailbreak my ipad to play pokemongo without going outside and i manage to collect all pokemon around the world.
    the problem is my ipad gps or location are broken and i'm stuck with gmt0 (london) so my match timing got stuck there.
    in the end i have to unjailbreak and restore my ipad to factory default in order for my location to be correct to the country i am located

added somemore..i try to play top11 with my iphone which have location and gps works properly by the end of season also start of season somehow my fixture still based on my jailbreak ipad hence i have to unjailbreak it.
    so i'm not sure how to let the game know i'm in country i reside eventho my iphone works properly.
    anyway goodluck trying to tune your fixture to your timing. pretty sure the nationality in game didnt do anything aside for romanians
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 08-09-2022 at 02:58 AM.

Banned
    The timezone used in the game is typically based on the timezone of the device or computer that you are using to play the game. If your device or computer's timezone is set to your current vacation location's timezone, then the game will likely use that timezone for matchmaking and other time-related features.

Banned
    I think the game may not recognize your temporary location change and still place you in your home time zone. In this case, you may need to manually adjust your timezone settings within the game by navigating to the game's settings or preferences menu and looking for an option to change your timezone.
    fnf

I think it depends on what country you are from in the game. I think, but I'm not certain...