Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By JohnnyEye
  • 1 Post By Francois Mourocq
  • 2 Post By Francois Mourocq
  • 1 Post By JohnnyEye

Thread: Nordeus are you kidding me?

Banned

Nordeus are you kidding me?

So we have to win the new season buzz challenge event in order to complete the sponsor task? what do you take us for, fools? not only is this event rigged, got beaten twice in a row in round 5 on pens, conceded your programmed late equaliser in both games, it’s almost impossible to win. Keep dreaming if you think players are going to pay tokens to complete this event. You guys are a complete joke
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 08-19-2022 at 05:40 PM.

Apprentice
    Arrived in the final, of course defeat 0-3. Result I recovered interesting 15 tokens, because the loaned players do not enter my team even the ST 140% because mine is at 170%. Tomorrow I try my second free entry and after I give up, if another failure.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Apprentice
    second try, loss against Grudge gang 152% against my team 136% 0-1. He has 1 shot, 1 goal thank you Nordeus, keep it up, and I think I'll stop soon.
    JohnnyEye and Subject 117 like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois Mourocq View Post
    second try, loss against Grudge gang 152% against my team 136% 0-1. He has 1 shot, 1 goal thank you Nordeus, keep it up, and I think I'll stop soon.
    don’t waste your tokens, it’s rigged to the core. Instead of a task of scoring x amount of goals in the event, we get a complete the event task, what a joke.
    Subject 117 likes this.

Rookie
    i went 8-0. my 116% team beat a 138% road ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    So we have to win the new season buzz challenge event in order to complete the sponsor task? what do you take us for, fools? not only is this event rigged, got beaten twice in a row in round 5 on pens, conceded your programmed late equaliser in both games, it’s almost impossible to win. Keep dreaming if you think players are going to pay tokens to complete this event. You guys are a complete joke
    even i got beaten on round 5 -_-

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

As Lethal Bizzle says " Leave it Yeah " It is a pointless event anyway. I went all the way to stage 6 then accepted my faith as I won't spend nothing on this.

Apprentice
    Forget about it, my team defeated not because wrong tactic, but their f superman GK