Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By robbrand1967
  • 2 Post By texhorn60

Thread: Fixed game

Rookie

Fixed game

The more you play the more you realise the whole game is fixed , and this is even more obvious in any of the live events.
    Results have nothing to do with what happens on the pitch. Match stats are misleading and match reports insulting. What on earth is the possession bonus for ? other than to stop you attempting to score as your players run around making idiotic decisions and ridiculous passes in order to fulfil the so called bonus. Bonuses are supposed to be helpful not a hinderance.

As for support , what support ? ther is none and all you ever get is a cut and paste "we have gathered enough information and passed it to ur developers to investigate" and what do they find ?
    Top Eleven seem to think that that is a good enough response to whatever issue you raise.

Unlike most of us it appears Top Eleven do not understand football at all
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Apprentice
    I have a team that is usually rated above 165. Great players through the lineup. Tactics play a part but only a small part. I will score an average of 6.5 goals per game no matter if I play hard attacking to strong defense. It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter if the teams are weak, average or great. It will be 6.5 goals a game. This season against bad teams I miss every other game. I score more goals not attending than when. The game is fixed to a certain limited parameters.
    JohnnyEye and Julandron like this.

Association matches especially are sometimes fixed. They will often red card/injure your players early on if it would be too unrealistic for you to lose a fair game. This fixed match bullcrap almost always happens at pivotal points in the season, in order to give another team a better fighting chance at the expense of your consistent, disciplined work. I just accepted it years ago..

Apprentice
    About every three seasons, they screw with the numbers, and it is this season. Red Cards for the higher rated teams. I have two players out against a very good team. To top off, they will hurt my best player early in the game. I am guessing tomorrow. I will get a red card in the game early. I guess they want to make sure it looks like everybody has chance against their best customers.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    About every three seasons, they screw with the numbers, and it is this season. Red Cards for the higher rated teams. I have two players out against a very good team. To top off, they will hurt my best player early in the game. I am guessing tomorrow. I will get a red card in the game early. I guess they want to make sure it looks like everybody has chance against their best customers.
    Well I was up 6-5 aggregate after first cup team. He scored five goals against back line that averaged 180. He played 4 friendly against e losing w and winning one, aggregate 14-4. He beat me 4-2 in a league game before all these games. Minutes before he must have spent $300 dollars raise his team to 182%. He beat me 4-3 but because I scored 6 on the road.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Merseyside Blue View Post
    Association matches especially are sometimes fixed. They will often red card/injure your players early on if it would be too unrealistic for you to lose a fair game. This fixed match bullcrap almost always happens at pivotal points in the season, in order to give another team a better fighting chance at the expense of your consistent, disciplined work. I just accepted it years ago..
    100% specially when you lose 5-0 and then with the exact same lineup you play the same team again a few hours later with no lineup changes, and you win 5-0, so dumb
    Last edited by Julandron; 09-04-2022 at 06:55 PM.