Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Is this game still fair? Opinions from those who play it 7 years

Rookie
    every game is scripted its ridiculously obvious at times
    Julandron and Aemond like this.

Addicted
    My CL draw this season. Saved after the server maintenance for the new season was done.
    Is this game still fair? Opinions from those who play it 7 years-20221009_181144.jpg
    Baron Von Gorzien likes this.

Is this game still fair? Opinions from those who play it 7 years-top.jpg

21 day for training? Or 19 day? Why not? The season last only 28 day! Very useful!
    Do you want a 1-day or 2-day workout? 550 tokens or € 5.49.

Seems fair to me. Right? Right???

Quote Originally Posted by onionjoe76 View Post
    I have often wondered if there was some way Nordeus could split players of the game. Essentially in to two games. One for those who want to invest hundreds of euros/pounds/dollars and one for those who spend minimally (or not at all).

They actually do I think. If you are a stronger player by paying, you get in a league with others that are paying too. Just look up other leagues of your level. They te d to be of different levels alltogether.

Rookie
    tell me about it every side in my CL still has the same level from last season this must be a bug

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Gorzien View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	140033

21 day for training? Or 19 day? Why not? The season last only 28 day! Very useful!
    Do you want a 1-day or 2-day workout? 550 tokens or € 5.49.

Seems fair to me. Right? Right???
    the player academy is a joke. my suggestion is to only use coach that's free or have shorter duration or that use small number of boosters and dont waste tokens for that.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    tell me about it every side in my CL still has the same level from last season this must be a bug
    it's not a bug. u just finally reach the pinacle of your server. congrats for being the max level on your server.
    i've play this game for 130+ seasons. guess what my level is? lower than 110 and i've never finish outside of top8.
    because my server dont have enough manager and teams to make enough league they decide to not level us up once in every 2months/seasons

they should've merge more servers or let the top10 to promote instead of punishing us the top8 every 2-3seasons.
    i hate watching the newer teams skipping my level because nodeus dont know how to merge server again or make league like how they make division for association.
    i actually bored and sick seeing same team every season now. i would love to be pair against other teams but nodeus just dont know how to solve this top of the server issue
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-09-2022 at 06:41 PM.

Famous
    Haha, this is about exactly what I've been thinking as well.
    I'm on level 101, won over 100 trophies but don't think I've won a single thing for the last couple of years at least. No matter what I do I can't compete with token buyers.
    I tried reducing the team % and that made no difference, still knocked out Cup first round against a far stronger team, and all that would happen in the league was that I'd be a 60% team in with 13 x 110% teams
    So I tried getting a strong team, all that happened there was every other team in my league was still stronger than me
    I haven't been promoted for 5 seasons now, had a great team last season (for me) of about 120% and still came bottom of my league.
    Guess I'm still playing as I have a stash of tokens/greens etc from all these years but it's pretty pointless in any sense of competing now, I purely play out of habit.
    Sad, as this was a really good game up to about level 70 or 80
    jarharnamme and Tom Red like this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Haha, this is about exactly what I've been thinking as well.
    I'm on level 101, won over 100 trophies but don't think I've won a single thing for the last couple of years at least. No matter what I do I can't compete with token buyers.
    I tried reducing the team % and that made no difference, still knocked out Cup first round against a far stronger team, and all that would happen in the league was that I'd be a 60% team in with 13 x 110% teams
    So I tried getting a strong team, all that happened there was every other team in my league was still stronger than me
    I haven't been promoted for 5 seasons now, had a great team last season (for me) of about 120% and still came bottom of my league.
    Guess I'm still playing as I have a stash of tokens/greens etc from all these years but it's pretty pointless in any sense of competing now, I purely play out of habit.
    Sad, as this was a really good game up to about level 70 or 80
    Yes. this is what i'm saying and i'm tired hearing some level50ish told me to sell players and keep % down.
    They think everyone at level100+ didnt know that trick?
    Either you faced the manipulators with wallets or dont sell and face wallets like p$g owners, with unlimited cash and tokens up their arses.
    In the end i choose only sell unwanted players. No matter what i do i'll never get out of their shadows(CL and cup, but somehow manageable league)
    Unless top11 do some server shuffles. if they merged i hope i get thrown into other mediocre players like me. and free from these dragon & whale wallets players
    RaiKo and Tom Red like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12