• 2 Post By EastsiderSG
  • 4 Post By Baron Von Gorzien

Thread: Club Transfer???

Dreamer

Club Transfer???

Club Transfer???-screenshot_20221027-084831.jpg

I guess today it's April Mop right????

Are you @#$%%^???
    Never mind... Don't know what to say anymore...

Rookie
    Claramente los desarrolladores del juego no lo entienden aún, no lo jugaron nunca

Its gotta be some kinda mistake right? 6 seasons? He will be old with high greys. No one is gonna go for it even if it was free.

Come on guys, be nice when introducing something new. Get us hooked then milk us, not like this.

Every time you think there is an idea that is too stupid, another even more stupid than the previous one comes along.
    Thanks Nordeus.

Apprentice
    Just out of interest, just checked my team and the lowest % guy on the bench is 154% so waiting 6 seasons for a 140% guys not a very attractive offer - usual offer that newbies might consider but no gain for the long term players

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Its gotta be some kinda mistake right? 6 seasons? He will be old with high greys. No one is gonna go for it even if it was free.

Come on guys, be nice when introducing something new. Get us hooked then milk us, not like this.
    it's actually good for those who're not stuck at max lvl like me.
    imagine in 6months (if you're still playing) you send 3* and you get 8* six month/season later.
    if you guys promote every season that's like an increase of 5*+6(months)=11stars or 11star convert to percentage, x20%= 220%.
    too bad they increase all of the skills and not only the white skills.
    and it also cost money which i will never use.

if it's free i will gladly use it. this is where u wrong eastsider

Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Just out of interest, just checked my team and the lowest % guy on the bench is 154% so waiting 6 seasons for a 140% guys not a very attractive offer - usual offer that newbies might consider but no gain for the long term players
    the best way to use this is to send 3* 18yo. it's a waste if you send the high star. so when u get it it will automatically be 8* doesnt matter if the 1 you send is slow trainer because they say guaranteed 8*, and sometimes the slow trainer are actually good performing player during matches compared to fastrainer
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 10-27-2022 at 01:16 PM.

For a season i thought they cant come with something more useless than the player academy. But Nordeus you continue to baffle us. Well done ! What in this world are we supposed to do with a player that is 140% , at least 24yo and has greys in the 130-140% range ? How are we supposed to train such garbage? After 1 season the player would be trash bin material cause we would be better off buying 18yo 90+ player raise him to 120% and he would be 6 years younger and have 50 less Grey skills in every skill.
    Last edited by AndreiTE; 10-27-2022 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    it's actually good for those who're not stuck at max lvl like me.
    imagine in 6months (if you're still playing) you send 3* and you get 8* six month/season later.
    if you guys promote every season that's like an increase of 5*+6(months)=11stars or 11star convert to percentage, x20%= 220%.
    too bad they increase all of the skills and not only the white skills.
    and it also cost money which i will never use.

if it's free i will gladly use it. this is where u wrong eastsider

You're right. Many mentioned they would use it if free. I even saw some guy who paid for it lol.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 10-31-2022 at 01:48 AM.