Thread: Delete team and start again?!

Angry Delete team and start again?!

IS IT POSSIBLE TO DELETE MY DATA AND INFO AND START AGAIN WITH A NEW TEAM??

BECAUSE I MADE MANY MISTAKES....

I DELETED THE GAME FROM ACCOUNT SETTING BUT MY TEAM IS THE SAME WHEN I GO TO PLAY IT AGAIN

WHAT I CAN DO????

Dreamer
    No, you can't. You have 3 options:

1. "Tank" the season - intentionally finish below the 7th place and save all your money and tokens for the next one.
    2. Register another account.

Apprentice
    Or wait 70 days and your game is canceled. sorry bud

Thanks man

I have a question that is similar. I created an account and a team for about 2 days ago, but all the games is really late at night, around 11:30 PM. Why is that? A friend recommended me to play this game, but he always plays his matches during the day, not at night. Will my matchscheduele change next season or will I always play my matches at night? Every season?
    Otherwise, can I delete my team and try to get a new?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frida Petersson View Post
    I have a question that is similar. I created an account and a team for about 2 days ago, but all the games is really late at night, around 11:30 PM. Why is that? A friend recommended me to play this game, but he always plays his matches during the day, not at night. Will my matchscheduele change next season or will I always play my matches at night? Every season?
    Otherwise, can I delete my team and try to get a new?
    You can try changing your (team's) country - the game mostly uses timezones for the scheduling.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    You can try changing your (team's) country - the game mostly uses timezones for the scheduling.
    you could try this but i havent heard this before .let me know if it works.
    OR MDK if your there you could always give us an answer.

I thougt of that to, but I have choosen my own country, Sweden, and the time is very late. All my other Swedish friends play their matches in normal hours. I just hope I don't have to play this hour all seasons. That's why i wondered if it's possible to change team. I guess I just have to wait and see.